Chapter I

A Perfect Thing.

Chapter I

~

[A/N: So I hope you guys are as excited as I am to read this first chapter. Like I said before, I will try my best to make this story as different as I can and please feel free to comment if you feel like the store is going in the same direction. Also if you guys have any comments or suggestions feel free to comment any time. This will be greatly appreciated. Okay now onto the first chapter. Enjoy.]

~

[Jaime]

I really couldn't wait to get home to my beautiful girlfriend Jessica.

Jessica and I have been together for four years now and I feel as though each day I love for each other grew stronger and stronger. Each time we hugged and kissed sparks flew and nothing in the world seem to matter.

Today was the day of our four year anniversary and I was planning to ask Jessica to marry me.

I was pretty nervous but also very excited on what she'd say. I knew she'd say yes.

---

I was walking up Jessica's driveway when I noticed a strange car that I've never seen before.

Maybe it was one of her friends. One of her friends there when I was there to propose to her was sure to be a surprise.

I knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer. While I was waiting I felt around my pocket to make sure that the box was there. Thankfully it was.

Nobody had answered the door, so I decided to check if it was open. To my surprise the door open very easily.

'Jessica! Jessica!' I called.

No answer.

'Jessica! Jessica where are you?'

Again, no answer.

I heard strange noises coming from upstairs. And not just the regular type of strange noises, sex noises.

Ooh, maybe she was getting freaky up there.

---

I smirked as I stood outside the door.

"Here goes nothing," I thought to myself as I opened the door.

I could literally hear my heart break when I saw that Jessica was on top of some other guy.

How could she be doing this to me? How long has she been keeping this up? Has this been going on the whole time we've been together?

I really hope not.

'What the hell is going on here? Jessica who the fuck is this guy? Get off him!' I yelled.

'Jaime, know this isn't what it looks like. Please let me explain.'

'What is there to explain? You decided to try on clothes and "accidentally" fell on top of his dick?' I yelled. 'How long has this been going on?! Huh, tell me Jessica! How long?!'

'F-four years..' she sighed.

'WHAT?!'

'I'm so sorry Jaime.'

'Whatever. Just when I was gonna propose to you. I thought you were the fucking one, you do this shit to me? What the fuck?' I cried. 'We are done. I never, hear that, I NEVER want to see you again.' I yelled before storming out.

I can't believe she has done this to me..

---

I immediately ran to my car and got in, as I heard Jessica calling my name.