10 Funniest Horror Movie

𝙔/𝙉'𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑

𝙔/𝙉'𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑

"I'd take a small gummy bear pack. Thank you very much" I answer Fina who is currently going to buy some candy at the store with the others.

How much more can I fall in love with them.

I walk to the exit as the glaring sunlight hits my skin, causing me to pause in front of the store for a brief moment and appreciate this small peace in my sole presence. The excitement has been really intense over the last few hours, leading me to breathe out deeply in order to regain my senses.

You're doing great Y/n. Always stay relaxed and calm and your insecurity won't show up. You're good and the babes are truly gorgeous.

My hand grips the car door and I'm about to sleepily sit back down when I'm overrun by a pair of smirking faces "Hey guys, whatcha grinnin' about and where's Sarah?"

"Oh nothing. Uh, Sarah went for a little walk with Winnie, they'll be right back" Cate evasively replies. I can tell Anne is holding her hand in front of her smirking mouth to prevent me from noticing, clearly failing.

"So is that all?" I raise my eyebrows in wonder.

"It's nothing we haven't noted before, Dear" Cate turns forward to dig something out of her bag.

"But-"

"-anybody wants some gum?" She is holding the package conspicuously in front of my face.

I may be a social weirdo but my fat ass isn't stupid and knows damn well if someone is trying to switch the subject.

"This conversation isn't over yet."

"You're such a cutie, Y/n" Anne clutches my cheeks, turning red from her rougher touches.

Meanwhile, a lot of time has passed until we are all back in the car again. Sarah and Winnie are the last to join us and are greeted by my wide smile. She returns it at first, but quickly switches her glowing smile into a skeptical glance directed at Cate and Anne. With the two responding with devilish grins, Cate turns back to the front.

"I need your guidance on the drive, Sandy. I have no frickin' clue where the hell we are."

"Of course, no problem. We're way past the most complicated part. You just have to follow the country road" Sandy takes Winnie out of Sarah's hands and onto her lap while Cate drives out of the gas station.

"Your response sounds like the beginning of a bad horror movie" Anne giggles to herself in amusement.

In the meantime I'm about to get comfortable on Sarah's shoulder as she leans toward the front seats and takes Anne's line as an opportunity to act out her goofy nature. She starts talking in a deep mysterious voice and moves her hands back and forth really strangely in front of our faces "Anne's comment made the travelling group burst out laughing as they unsuspectingly drove even deeper into the dark forest. The forest they won't escape alive from. Because even as they-"

"-Paulson!"

All of them quickly turn to face us in the back, stopping her from continuing her story. This flashing canon of pleading shrieks and offended faces affects us both like a blow, bumping our heads on the car ceiling in fright.

"Unless this story ends with a glass of wine in my hand, we don't want to hear it. I don't wanna die here" Cate mumbles absently as her hands clutch the steering wheel like an impending shipwreck completely absorbing the surroundings with wide open eyes.

My God, does she really have a driver's license? Damn, she gives me the heebie-jeebies. I mean, why is she narrowing her eyes like that.

"Guys, nobody's getting murdered here" Rihanna's final words create renewed silence which is respected by everyone.

Well, except by Sarah. Once again she leans over to Rihanna and pierces her with a disturbing and creepy facial expression.

*silence*

"What?" Rihanna is confused and annoyed.

"Do I look like a killer to you?" Now Sarah speaks in a deeper voice again without batting an eyelash.

*silence*

"Yes, you kill my patience" Although we are still laughing, Sarah snuggles into my arms and pulls a pout.

An hour's drive turns into two before the passing mountains become more and more intense and let me drift off into a long sleep.

━━ 𝙇𝘼𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝘿𝘼𝙔 ━━

"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘳𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘢𝘺!"

"𝘕𝘰, 𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘯!"

"𝘛𝘶𝘳𝘯 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥. 𝘛𝘜𝘙𝘕 𝘈𝘙𝘖𝘜𝘕𝘋. 𝘜𝘨𝘩, 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘹𝘪𝘵, 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵."

"𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘦."

"𝘛𝘶𝘳𝘯 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵, 𝘙𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛!"

"𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦!"

"𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘓𝘌𝘍𝘛, 𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘳."

Screams from the driver's side jerk me out of my dreams. I lift my heavy head from Sarah's shoulder blades, equally awake as we exchange tired glances.

My eyes fall on the fogged window behind her, wiping it into a clear view using my hands. I rapidly analyze the passing scenery and notice us driving through a huge forest. The conifers are so gigantic that I look up to the treetop and immediately see the large compacted clouds above us.

This cinematic scene in front of my sleepy eyes is accompanied by relaxing radio music and the ongoing screaming in the background, making me feel like the main character in a coming-of-age movie. I truly feel protected and free. It's indescribable.

For the next few minutes I continue to gaze intently through the window until I turn to the sleeping group. Rihanna looks the funniest with her red plush eyemask, causing me to point this out to Sarah before snuggling back into her arms.

Is it just me or is cuddling much better than sex. We think we want sex but it' s not always about it. It's intimacy we want. To be touched. Looked at. Admired. Smiled at. Laugh with someone. Feel safe. Feel like someone's really got you. That's what we crave.

However I am with Sarah fucking Paulson. If she wanted to, she can fuck me so many times a day that I can't stand anymore but anyway.

"Aaah, wake up, there it is!" Sandy excitedly bangs Cate's shoulder, making the car wobble so badly one would think she's just been stung by aggressive hornets.

Meanwhile the rest of the snoring group slowly opens their eyes and yawns in competition.