" I don't want everything between us to end before it starts . I want to kiss you every day, feel your hand on mine , feel your warmth on my skin , I still want to save you from your nightmares . The feeling I have when I'm close to you...i like it , I like you..but we can't , we don't have the right to be together . It's forbidden . Oh , we can run away and hide , eventually . In any case , i never liked following the rules . But now , it's different . Because it involves you . And I'll never forgive myself if something happens to you . I refuse.....I refuse that my egoism will hurt you , emotionally or physically  "

" eren , you know....what hurts me the most..." y/n murmurs "...it was seeing you rejecting me without any reasons . It really hurt me here " she placed a hand where her heart is located " but I wouldn't mind living this pain again if it means being with you . No matter what the cost is . I'll take full responsibility "

The male lowered his head and placed it on y/n's chest , who ran her fingers through his brown locks .

" I want you to know what you will be engaged in . If you accept...it may be dangerous for you , are you aware of that ?  "

Y/n nodded , then realized that he couldn't see her so she simply hummed a " yeah " .

She didn't care less , she didn't give a damn about getting hurt , if it means staying with eren .

" we should be cautious , invisible . No one , and I say absolutely no one should know about it , alright ? " he warned the girl who nodded once again .

" we're going to be invisible , I promise . Nobody would know about our relationship "

He looks up , eyes filled with joy and happiness .

" I love you so much , y/n "
The said girl giggled , smiling down at him .

" I love you more . "

At that moment , the group on stage starts performing . Piano notes played slowly , forming a sweet and calm melody . On the big screens , a beautiful blond haired girl with blue glowing eyes appears . Her small fingers moving on the black and white keys while she bought the mic closer to her lips . She opened her mouth , fingers still moving , and starts singing .

" how can you see into my eyes like open doors ? Leading you down into my core , where I've become so numb . Without a soul , my spirits sleeping somewhere cold , until you find it there and lead it back home "

Y/n vaguely recognized the song , it was bring me back to life by-

She couldn't even think of the artist as eren kissed her passionately , making her eyes widen .

" wake me up ! Wake me up inside ! I can't wake up ! Save me ! Call my name and save me from the dark ! "

Kissing back , she pressed her lips on his more , wrapping her arms around his neck while her fingers automatically found their way to his silky hair , while the male wrapped his arms around her waist .

" save me from the nothing I've become ! "

They seperated , going deeper to hide in the curtains in case someone sees them .

Not even one minute passed and they started making out again . Y/n started to feel the nerfs of her body becoming hotter and hotter and asked herself if she could control herself longer .

Eren was already holding himself back , he was this close to pin her again the stage's floor .

He bit her on the lower lip , making her flinch . He gradually starts kissing her on the neck , he was trying so hard to not  mark her , after all , her group mates will get suspicious . With y/n restraining her moans .

And before she knew it , the both of them were separated , eyeing each other with red faces . Y/n's hair was a mess , and the cause was eren who ran his hand on her hair , ruining her hair style . But in the eyes of the singer , it made her more attractive .

In the background , the song ended .

" already ? " y/n couldn't hide her surprisement .

" time goes faster when you have fun " the male joked .

The female turned red and nudged his side . The brunette laughs again and leans on the railing , y/n joining him while fixing her hair .

He didn't fail the notice the smile on her  beautiful face , which made him smirk .

" we do a round two whenever you like " he winked at her .

" someone could see us ! It's too risky "

" there is nobody here . It's the backstage . And all the bodyguards are behind the curtains "

" why are they there ? They are supposed to protect you right ? "

" it's already heavily guarded outside . And are you really going to complain about that ?! "

" no but..."
She got interrupted by present mic again who introduced the members of the group .

" their performance was cool  " eren commented " hey , now that I think about it , you're part of the heavenly skies , it means that we're rivals ! "

" oh yeah ! " y/n exclaimed " like they say , may the best win , my dear ! "

" if we win , what will be my prize ? " he smirked .

" mmhhh...I'll think about it.." y/n chuckled .

" oh I know ! You owe me a kiss !  "

" oh , I hope that you'll win then ! "

" and If you guys win , I'll give you three ! "

" ohhhhh , I'm not interested then " y/n laughed .

Letting out a happy sigh and turned to walk backstage . That's when she flinched . A figure was visible in the darkness .

She narrowed her eyes to see who it was . A female- she figured .

" who's there ? "

The shadow advanced , becoming more clear in the lights .
Y/N smiled at the familar person .

" hey Freida ! " she waved at her .
Eren turned around and froze seeing the girl .

The black haired girl was staring at him , larmes rolling down her cheeks . Hands clenched on her chest .

" Freida ? Are you alright ? " y/n asked the girl worriedly getting close to her .

" fr...freida ? " eren mumbled .
The door burst open suddenly and Shinobu barged in , gritting her teeth and face only expressing rage , and it wasn't a good sign .

" eren jaeger ! I swear that if you lay your hand on my sister again , you're going to regret it !  "
         ⊱ ────── {⋅. ♪ .⋅} ────── ⊰
What ?! Freida turns out to be a Kocho too ?! How could this happen ?! And wtf am I even saying. Anyways , I'll try to update as much as I can but I have school so...
I'll try anyways hehe <3