The Plan is in full Swing

Out of POV:

It was midnight, the hour that y/n was supposed to meet Thomas. The address was a restaurant, which was odd considering Thomas was supposedly going to keep them locked up or kidnap them, but why a restaurant? Why not an abandoned house or a park where no one could find them? It's whatever, as of right now the focus was on trying to get John away from Thomas and getting Thomas arrested for good. Y/n entered the restaurant looking around for anyone he assumed would be suspicious, which they soon did spot his afro, but also a curly haired person. "John?" was all they could say before a waitress snapped them out of it and brought them to the table sounding a bit anxious themselves like they knew exactly what was going on. When Y/n sat down everyone was silent, John was staring down at his lap, the fist thing that came to their head was that Thomas told him not to speak to them or look at them. "Well, I'm glad you could make it. It's really nice to see your face again Y/n." his smile, was all they could pay attention to, the smile that sent chills down their spine because it was so honest, so kind, but deep down it had a dark side that no one has seen before, that no one will ever see because no one will ever believe them when they say Thomas is a psychopath. "Why are we here? And why are you forcing John to stay here? Just let him go...Please." He laughed, "I'm sorry darling but there has been a change of plans, you see, John here doesn't want to let you stay with me, he doesn't want to leave you so I brought him here to let him talk to you."

John's POV:

I couldn't look at them, it hurt too much to see their face after what all has happened to them. Not only that but Thomas threatened to hurt them if I even looked in their direction. I don't understand why this is happening to me, I don't even love them in anyway but Thomas is making it seem that way. I wanted to run away, believe me I did, but when I found out that y/n was trading their life for mine I couldn't. I didn't want to leave her with them, if anything they will let me stay with them right? In the time Thomas had taken me he continued on and on about his obsession with y/n and how they were perfect and meant to be together, all I could do was look at him in disgust on what he even thought of. "they're human! Don't force them to do anything they don't want to do! Including being in a relationship with you, freak." That's what started the idea of me being dead, was the word freak, he hated that word. I snapped out of it when Thomas hit my arm. "Y/n, please don't do this, you have so much to live for, I am not worth saving." They laughed and looked at me with their kind eyes. "No John, you are worth saving, you're not only my best friend but also  Laf's and Herc's. It's not fair for you to be tangled up in this mess with me." It hurt for them to push me away like that even though it was for good reason. 

Thomas's POV:

Why was I starting to feel bad? Well y/n was the reason. Seeing them give themselves up to save their friends is what hurt the most because when they look at me they don't want to save me, they don't care about me like they care about their other friends. I cleared my throat, "Alright enough sappy stuff. John are you gonna run away and never come back or are you going to stay here and die while me and y/n live our lives together forever." I could see they both cringed, but I didn't know if it was because of the part where I said John would die, or the part about me and y/n living happily together forever. It didn't matter, what I didn't realize in those moments were the blue and red lights flashing outside of the restaurant, the found me. I quickly got up, "Well it's been fun but my time is up, let's go y/n" I looked at them holding out my hand. "Thomas just please step down, don't make this harder then it needs to be. Just let this go and you could be free, live your life and not have to run away from the cops every second of your life." They had a point, running was hard, hiding was hard, but did I really have to give them up in the process of doing all that. I sighed, "Fine...I give up." I put up my hands, the only thing keeping me from running was them, their sweet voice telling me it was ok to give up. The police came in and arrested me, I gave y/n one last look, they were smiling. I smiled before being taken away by the police.

ALRIGHT EVERYONE THAT IS THE END OF THIS CHAPTER, I AM SORRY FOR IT NOT BEING TOO LONG. I AM AT WORK AND ALSO STARTING TO RUN OUT OF IEAS, WHICH IS WHY I NEED YOU GUYS TO TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT TO HAPPEN NEXT. I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR THE AWESOME IDEAS YOU ALL HAVE FOR THE STORY. THIS IS YOUR ALLS STORY IM JUST WRITING IT. LOVE YOU ALL AND HAVE AN AMAZING DAY!