Jean

Angst and a bit of fluff
F/d = Favorite drink
R/n = Random name

[ Not proofread]
____________________________

(3rd POV)

Working as a Knight, it isn't always easy. Having to constantly be on duty, fighting monsters, and not being able to have a break. It can get pretty frustrating and difficult, especially when you never have time to be able to see your lovely girlfriend, Jean.

Both of you always having work, never having time to spend together. It effect your relationship together, with her being the Acting grandmaster and you a knight. You guys only see each other when you go to the HQ to receive orders from her or Kaeya.

(M/n POV)

As I walk around Mondstadt, making sure there are no sights of monsters or thief's around, I start to think about Jean.. "When was... the last time we've seen or talked to each other?" Talking out loud to myself, before I walk into Angels share.

Charles, looking up and staring at me before opening his mouth and saying, "The usual?" Before starting to grab a glass. "You know it" sitting down, waiting for him to give me a glass of f/d. Charles, sliding down f/d "Here you go" he says before going to give the other people their drinks.

                         Time skip

Walking back to the HQ, I see a couple of knights whispering to each other about something. Shrugging my shoulders, not caring about what their saying. 'Not my business' I think to myself before heading inside. 'Maybe.. I can ask Lisa to help me get Jean to stop working so we could spend some time together... yeah! Let's do it' I thought to myself, smiling about to walk to the library where the brown-haired librarian is.

(3rd/Narrator POV)

As M/n was about to pass Jeans office, he sees her door wide open. Looking inside real quick, his eyes widen as he feels his heart breaking at the sight in front of him. Jean, kissing [random name], as they pull away Jean looks away from r/n seeing M/n standing there. "M/n!.. I-it's not what it looks like!" Jean yells out, quickly standing up. R/n smirking before looking at the h/c male. "I..I can't believe you did this to me.." M/n cries out, before quickly turning around and running out of the building.

(M/n POV)

Tears clouding my vision, as I see Jean quickly standing up, "M/n!... I-it's not what it looks like!" She yells out at me. R/n smirking before looking at me, chuckling. "I..I can't believe you did this to me.." I croak out before turning around running out of the HQ, not caring about Jean yelling out my name.

Thump..thump..thump..

Hearing the sounds of my heart beating fast as I run out of Mondstadt, not caring where I'm going and just running away, wanting to forget about what happened. Running to Windrise, sitting under the huge tree. Trying to catch my breath and calm myself.

Tears falling down from my cheeks, as I start shaking. "ARGAHHH!" I scream out, clutching my shirt on where my hearts supposed to be. Sobbing, letting everything out, not caring if anyone around heard. Groups of tears, sliding down my cheeks as I use the back of my hand to cover my mouth.

Mini time skip

After the crying session, feeling tired I lean on the tree, sitting down. My eyes slowly closing as darkness clouds my vision. Falling into a dreamless sleep.

(3rd/Narrator POV)

The sun, shinning down onto M/n. His eyes, fluttering open, before closing them again not used to the bright light of the sun. Finally opening his eyes, he is greeted with the sight of butterflies dancing around the place. A comforting silence filling the air, as M/n starting thinking about the events that happened yesterday. "*sigh* I can't ignore her forever. We work together! So there's no point in running away." M/n mumbles to himself before standing up and starting to walk back to Mondstat.

On his way back, he finds a camp with pyro slimes and some Hilichruls. Taking out his sword/polearm/claymore/etc.. he rushes over to the to the camp, eliminating most of the monsters, gaining a few cuts and scars on his arms. "Tch." Turning around and quickly wiping out the rest of the monsters. "Finally dead." M/n says before continuing his way to Mondstadt, whistling a tune.

Time skip
Walking into the Knights HQ heading straight into the library, ignore the stares of the fellow knights. Going to ask Lisa if she need help.

"Hello Lisa, I don't have any work today so I'd like to see if you would need any help." M/n starts talking to the librarian. "Oh, hey there cutie. And yes, I need help putting some books back into their shelves if you don't mind helping." Lisa says, giving the h/c boy a comforting smile. "Well of course I'd help! And maybe after we could go out for a snack?" M/n says, walking up to her desk grabbing a stack of books, smirking at her. "We'll see.." Lisa says before also grabbing a stack of books and walking up to the shelves where they belong.

Laughter, filling the air as the duo make cheesy jokes and pick up lines. M/n, completely forgetting about the 'incident', feeling warmth swarm in his chest. "I'm glad your here, M/n. I'm not lonely putting books away by myself.." Lisa suddenly says, looking down smiling. "Well it's a pleasuring being here Lisa.." M/n says, walking up to her and hugging her. Lisa, slowly leaning into him, enjoying his warmth and hugging him back..
____________________________

I'm really proud of this one.. Should I make a part 2?

—————————————————————

978 words