You dumbass- (Xiao)

angst~ >:]

M/n= Male Name
'Thinking'
"Talking"

Also this is takes part in the Archon war.

[NOT PROOFREAD]
(PS: I don't remember if Zhongli had 'made' the adepti before or after the war so just pretend he made some before)
____________________________

(3rd Person POV)

Blood.

Blood everywhere. The blood of your friends and enemies. Panic rushed through your body as you stood by the geo archon's side. "M..Morax, what do we do?! Their too strong!!" You yelled out, using your (claymore,sword,bow,etc..)on the people who keep trying to attack you. "Do what you must." He says, showing no mercy to the people and other archons.

Morax, the Geo Archon, also known as your father figure by a few. Taking his word for it, you run ahead, (shooting/stabbing/etc..) the 'warriors' and adepti(don't 100% remember what happened but pretend the other archons had their own warriors and adepti), their bodies dropping to the floor leaving a thump sound. Spotting your long time friend, Xiao the conquerer of demons, being surrounded by multiple people, you quickly run towards him, getting your weapon ready, (vision element) surrounding you and your (weapon) as you rush towards his side, wiping out all the people around you. "Tch, I could've handled it myself." He says, standing his polearm next to him, starting  at you with an annoyed expression. "Well you looked like you needed help, you were basically calling for me" you say, smirking while rolling your eyes. He lets out another 'tch' before jumping away, slaughtering the 'annoyances' he would say, in his path. 'Couldn't even say a thank you?!' You thought, growing a tick mark before remembering about the tasks at hand.

You quickly run towards Morax, standing by his side as you continue (stabbing/shooting/etc) "Morax! There's too many! They keep coming!!" You shout, quickly looking (up/down/straight) at him before looking away. "Just keep pushing for a little longer. There's not as many anymore." He says, he voice booming(becoming louder) as he speaks. "Alright.." you hesitantly reply before rushing forward yet again.

Seeing Xiao in the distance, you run next to him. "Hey there babes, seems that we were made for each other since we keep running into each other" You say, wiggling your eyebrows up and down. "Tch, silence at once. Plus, you just ran over here, so there is no such thing as 'faith'" he replies, repositioning his mask to cover up the slight blush that crawled up to his cheeks. "Ughh, your so boring. Fine be like tha- OH SHIT! XIAO WATCH OUT" You cut yourself out, moving him out the way and stab you (weapon) into the mortal who tried disturbing your peace.

"Are you alright?" He says, a bit of worry lacing his voice voice as he stares at you wide-eyed before putting his hand on your shoulder. "Yup! I'm A-ok!" You reply, turning your body facing him. Giving him a closed eyes smile. "Alright the-" before he could finish his sentence, a (random archon) rushes towards you both, using its (random element or thing) on you before throwing its sword, missing you both by a inch. "Shit.." you whisper under your breath, readying your (weapon) backing up a little as Xiao follows your movements. "On the count of three.. we both run the other way.. it's clear their much stronger than us.." You whisper over to Xiao as he nods his head agreeing with you. "3..." griping your weapon, you take a large breath before continuing  "2..".....

"ONE!!" You both yell before quickly scurrying away. Seeing the black/teal haired man in front of you, him being way faster you try to match his pace but failing as you feel something shoot into your leg. "AAGH!" You yell out in pain as you trip and land on you stomach. "FUCK" you gasp out, slowly trying to get back up as you feel a arrow from your back and right leg. "Why now of all times" you curse out, getting up as your hear loud footsteps behind you.

Slightly limping as you run, you see Xiao in the distance. His figure suddenly stopping and looking back at you, you see his lips moving which makes you assume he's saying something. "What?.." your vision being hazy, the cause being blood lost.

"behind..." your hear him say something but the rest of his sentence cuts off... "behind.. BEHIND YOU!" You hear him yell. Quickly looking up behind you, you see the archon lifting their bow, (random Element or thing) surrounding it, as they slowly pull back the arrow.

Silence.

No words.

No voices.

Just. Silence.

"Is this the end?..."

"AHHH(this sounds so wack I'm sorry lmao)" You yell in agony as a bow pierces through your stomach. You start choking on your own blood as you try to gasp for air. "M/N!!!" Xiao yells, running towards the archon, taking out his pole arm jumping in the air and piercing it into where the heart is supposed to be.

The screams of the archon being heard throughout the place as the body drops to the ground, leaving a loud thump sound. Quickly taking out his polearm and jumping off the now dead archon, he rushes towards your laying body. "No no no no.. shit, I'm so sorry I wasn't next to you or fast enough to save you." He says, tears threatening to fall from his eyes. "I'm sorry I wasn't fast enough, please stay. Don't leave yet. Please don't leave me alone." He gasps out, quickly trying to put pressure on the wound to stop the bleeding. "I'm sorry, I guess I was pretty weak back there.. Heh, but I bet I can still kick your ass.." you say chuckling a little, your voice being heard as nothing but a little whisper. Your face turns into a look of confusion as you look at him, "Why are you crying? Pfft, I mean yeah I'm dying and whatever, but that gives you no reason to cry." You finish, giving him a closed eye smile while patting his head softly. "I- wha-.. YOUR DYING! WHY WOULD'T I CRY! THE ONE WHO I LOVE IS LEAVING ME! I'M NOT SURE WHAT I'D DO WITHOUT YOU, YOU- YOU DUMBASS!" He yells, tears running down his cheeks.

Coughing blood and inhaling a little oxygen, having only a few minuets left of life. You grab his hand and get ready to say your final words... "Hey, look.. I might not be there in person, but I'll be there in spirit. I'll be with you no matter what, so don't say I'm leaving. Cause your stuck with my dumbass forever. Even if it means I'm a ghost".. Taking a deep breath before finishing your final words, "Just know, I love you, you dumbass." You finish, before you let out your last breath. You lifeless body laying on the ground as your eyes turn dull..

"M/n?... M/n wake up.. M/n! Say something! Please!!" Xiao yells, desperately trying to wake you up from your now, forever slumber. "Please wake up! I didn't get to say it back!" He yells, his heart aching.

Hearing food steps behind him, he quickly hugs your body towards him, looking behind him only to see the now, geo archon himself. Morax looks towards what Xiao's holding only to see your peaceful self. His eyes widening, looking down towards the ground. "I'm sorry that I was late to save them." He says, Clenching his hand. "No, I was the only late. Maybe if I was faster I could've saved him and they would've been alive right now." Xiao replied with no emotion in his voice.

As Morax walks towards Xiao, he wipes the tears that threatened to fall from his eyes. Putting his hand on the younger shoulder in a comforting manner, before turning around and walking away.

Laying your body down, he gets up and bows, "Thank you for everything, and... I love you too.. I'm sorry I wasn't fast enough." He finishes before walking away, turning his head to look at you before turning away...

—————————————————————
ANDDDD THATS A WRAP! Sorry it took SO LONG! And sorry if Xiao was toooooo ooc! I'm not really good at describing d3aths either ;-; but anyways ily and I'm ur valid 🙄💅🏽✨✨