¨ I waited . ¨

" On to the next Videooo" I say and he smiles saving the footage " Closet tour or game with the house" I pat my lips with my index finger " game with house?" I reply and he nodds " Okay" I walk down the stairs " Okay losers we gonna play a game for my youtube channel " I say and everyone looks at me " Kitchen now" I say pointing to the large table everyone can sit at " Bossy much " Thomas says and laughs " Shush " I say and sit dewn as chase adjusts the camera and presses 'start' and gives me the thumbs up " Hi its Charli and Today im playing a game with my content house The Hype House if anyone didnt know " i say and smile " Since none of yall creatures exist on my channel introduce yourself " I say and smile " Hi Its Chase hudson also known as lilhuddy " I smile " Also known as Charlis Hot Boyfriend " I say and he looks at me and smiles " Im Ryland " I look at him " Skater boy" " Im Kouvr" I smile " The cutest one in the house" I say and see a smiling kouvr " Im Alex" " David Dobrik wannabe " I say and he throws a peice of popcorn t me hes eating and i laugh " Thomas" " Hulk" I whisper to myself " Mia" " The sunshine of the house and also the micheal abuser" I say and she giggles " Avani " " Bestie bae " I say and blow her a kiss and she smiles pretending she caught it " Addison" " Goldilocks" I say and smile " Nick " " Beep " I reply not having anything to say about him " Papper " " Funniest one " i say and smiles "Dixie" " Most Annoying in the house" I say rolling my eyes as she blows a raspberry towards me " And thats all folks .. Today we will play Truth or dare " I say and smile " Comment below who is gonna do the most truths or dares and comment who you think will do the least " I say and chase smiles " I personally think Chari is gonna be a chicken and prolly do about 3 dares" He says and i gasp " Watch me do more then your ass " he looks to me and then the camera " Beep " he says and i smile " Im 17 gonna be 18 in like 2 months lemme cuss dad" i say nd he laughs " Okay on to the game " Thomas says and i smile " Okay whos goin first " I say " Me " chase says and i smile " Okay and then you choose who you wanna ask and they go after you ask them " i say and he smiles " Okay hudson truth or dare " i say and look at him " Lets start off easy Truth" He replies and i turn to him" Have you ever cheated on me?" I ask and he smiles " Of course not bebe " he says and kisses my lips lightly making me blush " Truth or dare " he asks Looking to addison " Truth " she replies " Who you crushin on at this moment " He says and she starts to smile and look down " You and everyone in here know who i like" she says and chase giggles " Say it Blondie " she replies " Bryce hall" she says fast as she smiles and puts her hands to cover her face " you trynna beep that or nah" i say and she moves her hands " Nah i want everyone to know who my baby is " she says and i smile " I knew something was happening between yall" Nick says and addi then goes " truth or dare nicholas " she asks nick and he starts to smile " Truth " he says with a smirk " why did you cheat on me " she asks and his smile fades " i didnt cheat on you and everyone knows it .. you cheated on me with bryce hall " he says " No the fuck i didnt you were the one having sex with Madison Beer when i was here waiting for you to come back and watch a movie with me because i didnt feel good" She says and he starts to laugh " Your such a fucking liar, i went through your phone before madison even asked me to come over to HELP WITH HOMEWORK and you were sexting Bryce hall you whor-" Before he finishs his sentence chase stands up " Dont call my bestfriend that nick" chase says and dixie folds her arms " whatever im out " he says and leaves the table as they both sit down " anyways .. Thomas truth or dare " Addison asks " Dare" " I dare you to.. Lick pappers Armpit" She says and i cover my mouth an everyone starts to giggle " Have you shaved?" he says looking to papper " Nope " he said lifting his arm up an chase starts to laugh " No i cant" thomas says shaking his head " Pussy " Dixie says rolling her eyes " Truth or dare then dixie " Thomas says looking to dixie " dare " she replies back  " I dare you to lick his armpit " He replies and as dixie starts to laugh and licks the underarm of the boy beside her " Oh my god imma throw up" Alex says and runs to the sink " Yall just brush your teeth and it'll be gone you acting like your gonna get cancer or sum" she says and i laugh " Mia Truth or Dare  " Dixie asks turning to the girl " Truth " she responds " Do you really like thomas?" she asks and mia sighs " I dont even know im trynna take things as slow as possible and he knows that " she says and smiles " wholesome.. cute " i say as she turns to me " Truth or dare " She says and i smile " Dare " i reply " i dare you to whisper something dirty in chases ear " i start to giggle " easy " I say and turn to chase moving my mouth next to his head and my hand infront as i whisper into his ear " I get more horny everytime i see your face " I smile and bite the side of my lip as he looks at me and smirks " Just wait till this video is done " He says and moves his hand to my thigh rubbing it up and down slowly " Okay .. Truth or dare Ryland ¨ i say and he looks over to to me ¨ truth cutie " Ryland has always liked me .. ever since i started to blow up hes texted me wanting to take me out but i always deny it because i dont see him like that ¨ whos the last person you kissed ¨ I ask ¨ Cyn¨ He says and i gasp "Isnt she with quinton?¨ I say and he starts to giggle ¨ She likes me more.. or atleast thats what she was telling me the other night¨ He says and i gasp ¨ Ryland! Shushh ¨ i say and throw alexs popcorn at him ¨ Ayo bae stop ¨ He says and chase takes his hand off my thigh and starts to throw the popcorn at him also ¨ She isnt your bae ¨ He says throwing the pop corn and i smile.

When we finnally got finished with thev video ¨ That was prolly a 45 minute video ¨ I say and chase laugh ¨ 46 actually ¨ he says and stops recording as everyone leaves to do their own thing chase looks at me and smiles "I waited¨ I say and smile with him

________________________________________________________________________________

Yall i havent really been doing good so i didnt have the motivation to write lol.. I hope yall understand!

~1378 Words~