30

As he does the work Mrs.Kay starts to talk ¨ Okay class I forgot to say But we have a project i have already talked to charli about it so sweetheart wanna come and tell the class ¨ I smile getting up ¨ Sure  ¨ and she smiles and i skip up to the board ¨ Hey guys Okay so this project is Called The Build A Tiny House Project! ¨ I say and turn to mrs kay ¨ Can I use the smart board to put a example on the board ?¨ She smiles and Nodds her head as i walk over to her computer thats connected to the smart board and look up some examples and pick a picture ¨ This is a example of one¨ i say pressing the picture ¨ so what you have to do is pair up with your desk bud and get some paper and build a house and color or draw some type of furniture or something and find the Area and perimeter of each house and peice of furniture you put in there You must to atleast put like 7 peices of furniture ¨ I say and hop down from my teachers chair ¨ Thank you Charli for the excellent Description!¨ Mrs.Kay says and i smile ¨ No prob ¨ i say and sit back down.

¨ such a kiss ass ¨ i hear lauren whisper to herself ¨ Bro can you get off my dick damn ¨ I yell to her ¨ Woah charli langauge ¨ Mrs.Kay says giving me the ¨ wanna talk ¨ Face and i shake my head ¨no¨ and  she continues to talk about the project ¨ Why is lauren on your ass so much ¨ Jaden whispers to me ¨ I dont fucking know its getting annoying ¨ he smiles ¨ shes just a wannabe you¨ i giggle ¨ facts¨ i say and we continue to do our work until the bell rings ¨ what your next class¨ i say picking up my books ¨ Uh english ¨ I roll my eyes ¨ I have science ¨ He smiles ¨ see you at lunch ¨ I look at him ¨probably not i eat luch with Mrs.Kay in her office with chase and vani ¨ he looks at me ¨ No way can i join ¨ I laugh ¨ sure i know she wont care ¨ He smiles ¨ yes!¨ he says and i giggle walking out the door ¨ Bye jay ¨ i say and he waves going the other way and i go to my locker ¨ Hey girlie ¨ I hear while unlocking my locker and i turn around ¨ Hey baby ¨ i say and kiss chase and turn back around ¨ I missed you ¨ i laugh ¨ stop being a simp ¨ he gasps ¨ Okay then meanie ¨ I smile ¨ wait no continue ¨ he smiles ¨ No im good¨ 

I pick up my science books ¨Cmon ¨ i say turning around and he starts to hold my free hand because the other is holding my backpack and i pull it back ¨ holding a girls hand is being a simp ¨ he rolls his eyes ¨ no its not ¨ as he takes my hand back and i smile ¨ Simp¨ he laughs ¨ Im not a simp¨ and we enter the empty class and i sit on my desk and he puts his hands flat down beside my legs ¨ Yes you are ¨ He smiles ¨ stop calling me that¨ i smirk ¨ make me ¨ he smiles and puts his hand around my throat  ¨ Your lucky we're in class right now ¨ and i bite my lip ¨ Fuck that was hot ¨ as he takes his hand off my throat and i look behind his shoulder to see avani ¨ What the hell did i walk into ¨ I laugh and jump off the desk ¨ Nothing ¨ i look back to chase and wink ¨ Tell this chick im not a simp ¨ Chase says and avani laughs ¨ Chase your the definition of a simp¨ he gasps ¨ Bro yall are working together ¨ I laugh ¨ Just take the L ¨ he smiles as i sit in the seat across from him.

Our Science teacher walks in ¨ Good morning class ¨ He says smiling ¨ Good morning Mr.Smith¨ Everyone says ¨ We have a new student joining us today Bryce why dont you come up here and introduce yourself ¨ He says and a boy comes up there ¨ Wassup Party People My name is Bryce Hall But call my Bryce I am in a relationship With someone and i Live in swayla ¨ everyone claps as he sits down ¨ Uh bryce can you tell the class what Swayla is exactly?¨ Mr.Smith says ¨ I bet everyone knows what swayla is ¨ Bryce says laughing ¨ Can you explain it to me ¨ The teacher says and bryce nodds ¨ Okay teach Swayla is A content house full of bestfriends ¨ Mr.smith nodds ¨ Cool Cool do yall have any parental gardians living there ¨ He says turning to bryce ¨ My manager lives there so i guess he is like a parent ¨Mr.smith nodds his head¨ Okay everyone thats bryce hall ¨ as he turns to the board ¨ wait you said i content house?¨ the teacher says turning back around.

¨ Yes a Content house ¨ Bryce replies back to the teacher ¨ I heard of that before.. I swear i heard of another one¨ Bryce laughs ¨ You have probably heard Bout The Hype House¨ The teacher points his pen at bryce ¨ Yes thats what im talking about Can someone please say what that is?¨ Bryce smiles ¨ You have 3 hype house members right there in the back ¨ He says Pointing at the me, chase, and vani ¨ Oh really¨ He says ¨ Okay charli can you and chase and avani come up to the board and explain to me what the hype house is¨ I smile and take chase hand and gets up ¨ Hi um The Hype House is actually almost the same as The Sway House We are just more Chill and throw less parties All we do is watch movies and play party games sometimes and make tiktoks¨ Chase then says ¨ sorry to barge in babe but as in make tiktoks she means everyone crowding either in my bathroom or the living room or sometimes the Balcony ¨ I smile ¨ Yes thats what i mean ¨ Avani then says ¨ also sorry to barge in charli but we all make unique tiktoks Charli dances I do mostly make-up and chase.. Thats chase ¨  Everyone laughs ¨ No im serious have yall looked at this boys tiktoks well he piped down some but He is a very sexu-¨ The teacher cuts her off ¨ thank you avani ¨ Everyone laughs more and we go to sit down ¨ Thank yall for the desciption¨ avani bows ¨ No prob dog ¨ as she sits down and i giggle.

________________________________________________________________________________

I like this chapter lol

~ 1205 Words ~