After 30 minutes we arrived at the ball.
Everyone gets out of the car, we walk towards each other.

" girls before we walk in let me tell you guys rules.." I say
" ok what are the rules?" Angela says.
" one: no drinking.
Two: don't trust anyone too fast.
Three: be careful, everyone in there are murders " I say.
" Oi ok" Angela says.
And others nods.

Angela holds my arms as we walk in. Everyone looks at us.
"ERIC DAWSON" some man said. Everyone got hyped.

I could see Angela getting anxiety.. " it's gonna be okay amore " I tell her. She nods. We walk further in the ball.

I gather some people and we talked, Levi and Blake disappeared and Katherine and Andrea were sitting down talking . I had Angela by my side. Holding her hand for support, she has a really bad anxiety...

I see Blake peaking his head thru some door. He is giving me a sign to go to him.
" amore i will go do something and come back. Ok? You go with your friends" I tell her
"ok" she says as she goes to Katherine and Andrea.

I walk to Blake
" what's up Blake" I say
" they are here" he says.
" who is here." I say.
" James walker" Levi says.

" what is he doing here" I say
" I don't fucking know but I heard he is planing doing something bad." Blake says. "Alright let's hope nothing happens "I say.

" your scared?" Levi says.
" I'm not scared, I'm scared Angela will get hurt. " I say.
" you don't like her Eric" Blake says.
" your in love with her, you love her" blake continues.
I nod.

We walk back to where the girls were. " I'll go meet some people and come back. " I whisper to Angela when I see somebody..
she nods. Blake and Levi came with me..

" ahh Mr, Dawson it's nice to see you again." Mr, Martin says.
" nice to see you" I say not wanting to say that. It wasnt nice to see him again.
We talked for a bit. I have no idea why I'm talking to this man but whatever.

An hour has pass since we got here, Eric is still out there somewhere

" I'll go use the washroom girls " I tell them
" okay" Katherine says.
I go walks to the washroom. I got out of the bathroom.

And washed my hands. As I hear someone coming in I didn't mind they just want to use the washroom. Until I hear the door closes and locks. I turn around to see a man. I panicked.
" who are you" I say.

He says nothing as he gets closer and closer. he starts to touch my body..
No No I can't get raped. I start to cry. And he holds me tight and rubs my ass.

" please let go of me" I say crying.
He says nothing but continues.. I cry more and scream for help.
"ERIC!"I screamed as I cry.
" aw sweetheart eric can't hear you.. he is busy fucking other girls " he says .

No No Eric is just out there meeting people.
I just kick him in his balls and run to the door. I unlock it and ran as fast as I can..

I get to the ball room. I see Eric Blake and Levi with Katherine and Andrea "ERIC!" I cry as I run. I see Eric his eyes wide . I fell as I run my heels were little too high. Everyone laughed.

Eric got his gun out and shot in the air. Everyone stays silent. I try to get up but I couldn't, Eric, Blake, Levi, Katherine and Andrea runs to me. Eric holds me in his arms.

" amore whats wrong!" He says
" Eric" I say crying.
" amore mio I'm here why your running and crying" he says.
" he-h-he " I say my voice cracking as talk.
" who ?" He says.
" I- I- Eric I- a-almost g-got raped" i cry even more.

" I- I- Eric I- a-almost g-got raped" she says as she cries harder

" WHO!" I say.
" I don't know." She says crying.
I look over Blake and Levi." Find him NOW!" I yell ," yes boss" Levi says as they run were Angela came from.

" you okay Angela you are alright I'm here Amore" I say as I pulls her closer to me. " I'll call my driver to come and pick you girls up" I say.
" Eric I think my ankle broke" she says holding her ankle.

" that will be fixed soon Amore don't worry." I say. The driver comes I carry her to the car and told the driver to call our doctor to look at her ankle. The doctor is always active she lives in our house. She quickly fix the wounds.

They leave the ball.

Heyy y'all! Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter

Heyy y'all! Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Have a good day <3