I Let Myself Fall Backward, Into Your Dark Embrace

Take me with you through the crevice

I'll be your Persephone

But you won't be needing a pomegranate

I'll stay with you regardlessly

Isn't it beautiful, isn't it beautiful?

Together we will fade into the void

-- by Blackbriar

----

Wen Kexing has been in love with one man for many years.

Wen Kexing was born and raised where the lowest of scum live and had endured many trials just to stay alive. While Wen Kexing can't say he's some top-notch martial artist - or any martial artist for that matter - he knows how to at least hide when things get tough. Or, rather, at least he was able to for the first fourteen years of his life. Just at the tender age of fifteen, having barely turned a week prior, a decision was made for Wen Kexing. A decision that was rendered nullified at the near annihilation of his home, all caused by one single man.

Zhou Zishu.

Leader Zhou.

Wen Kexing has kept his eyes on the man for quite some time, ever since the man - then a mere teen of seven years on ten - stormed into the Ghost Valley. He and along with maybe fifty other men had raided his home, his cage, and fought their way through the scum of the world. There were great casualties on both sides, and Wen Kexing could not fully understand why Zhou Zishu and his people decided to attack the Ghost Valley.

He never bothered asking, either.

As far as Wen Kexing was aware, the Ghost Valley gates have been closed since before he was even born. No one was allowed in or out without direct permission from the Ghost Valley Master.

So imagine Wen Kexing's surprise when this single rule was shattered .

But he remembers it so vividly, just a week after his birthday, Wen Kexing was dressed as a lowly brothel worker. He was at the ripe age of where most start off, a pretty face had no use to be anything but a body for pleasure. At least, that's what the Ghost Valley Master had stated.

The man himself didn't seem particularly interested in Wen Kexing, but then again the man didn't seem to care for things like mortal pleasures. Rather the Ghost Valley Master knew that his older Ghosts had started to notice Wen Kexing, and who was he to deny his oh so loyal subjects some time to play?

Wen Kexing, a pretty flower in a place of pent up violence.

The brothel in the Valley was well kept, well maintained, and the women were all very beautiful - if a bit bruised up. Wen Kexing had yet to have his skin marked with the flowers of violence, of blooming red and purple petals.

He's been beaten before, yes, but there was a difference between being hit and being bitten raw. Something Wen Kexing was most grateful he never had to actually endure.

Lovelace had called first dibs, and no one would dare to go against one of the Ten Devils of the Ghost Valley. The moment the brothel opened up, Wen Kexing was displayed like a mere toy doll to everyone else. Of silk sheer red robes against pale white skin, with tiny wrists and a thin waist, golden jewelry and loose dark locks, wide eyes of a terrified virgin.