𝟏𝟒𝟑.

*YOUR POINT OF VIEW*

I know I hated myself since the day I was born in this goddamn world.

Being the youngest in the family has its ups and downs.

Overprotectiveness, treating me like some infant who can't stand up on her own feet just because of this stupid health condition of mine.

People might say that I'm lucky to have a family who cares so deeply about me that they're willing to move from town to town just so I can live a normal life.

But, what is the real definition of normal? Can someone like me, live a normal life?

I have an illness that can't be fully cured. And I lived my whole life with it.

As I went to my first year of middle school, my parents and our family doctor allowed me to stop being a homeschooled kid.

I got accepted at my brother's school. He's a year older than me.

I tried to make friends but only got one. Nica, my best friend, and my brother's girlfriend.

Nica used to be an outcast, so I befriended her. I know what being left alone feels like.

She's an outcast because people don't even try to get close with her just because her family belongs to the hierarchy, where her status is different from the normal kids.

But, we got along, because of our parents who'd been friends in the past. And because of me and my brother who's stubborn to make friends with her.

I had a normal first year in that school. Normal, huh? That's what I thought so too.

We ladies became popular when the third semester of our first year started.

We were called the 'lady pranksters' who are the younger sister, and the girlfriend of the basketball varsity captain.

I even got into a relationship.

But I'm just a middle schooler at that time, parents are strict, and not really committed to that love thing. That was my first relationship - a secret one at that.

Unfortunately, I stopped going to school when my second year started after passing out three times in a week on our sports day.

My family got mad, grounded me for a month in the hospital.

My class visited me but only Nica and my brother are the ones who are really concerned about me.

Even that jerk ex of mine didn't came. At first, I was relieved, so that my parents won't know that I have a secret from them.

But after I got discharged and was permitted to go back to school, rumors flew so fast.

The popular girl and the football captain had celebrated their first monthsarry on the field. In front of me, in a large crowd, in front of the whole school, they became the unbreakable couple.

Since it was a secret relationship, only my brother and Nica knew how it pained me, how he betrayed me and did not give me proper closure.

Then, we moved to Tokyo for the second semester of my second year.

That day on forward, I hated men and the crowd.

Though, I still tried to be with other guys who were really nice to me because I'm the new girl.

Kindness. Fuck that.

They played me, placed a bet on me, used me, and continued to hurt me again and again.