chapter 2

Behold an update!

Warning this book contain typos!
Also enjoy 😊

Boboiboy wakes up in the same room like last time and his brother is still clinging on to him.
'oh that right i was So shock that i faint, how long was i out for?' he ask someone who reside in his mind, 'you were out the whole day master' Quake answered his master question.

'A whole day? Dang that's long' Boboiboy sweatdropped, he glanced at his side, where his supposedly brother was sleeping.

Boboiboy never had a sibling before, and now seeing this little guy.. it's actually pretty nice.  He took a good look on him. He has white skin, chubby cheeks and tiny hands. Boboiboy gotta admit and would admit his brother actually looks so adorable.

'It is now decided.. I'm going to be the best brother ever alive!' Boboiboy smiled fondly with determined sparkling eyes, though... 'Hey Quake.. you were the older brother figure right? How do you make yourself the best brother ever?'

Quake chuckled, feeling a sense of pride because Boboiboy himself said he was a good brother, 'Well.. the point is, you guys would be there for each other, every time.. your brother is your number one priority..' Quake muttered, it left the earth element wonders to himself also.. what did he usually do to his brothers alike figures? It's a bit hard to explain, mainly because he himself know when they fight or cause a mess was annoying, really annoying, perhaps explaining to Boboiboy should require a more simple explanation.

Boboiboy nodded his head quickly, absorbing the new information like a sponge.  He planned what would he do to his newly born brother, better planned it first!

A creak of a door opening snapped Boboiboy from his thoughts and silly plans, he glanced up.  A young boy, can't be older than 5, come running from the door who he opened it wildly.

He looked straight in the eyes, locking his blue eyes into Boboiboy's.  There was a mount of uncomfortable silence, Boboiboy breaks the contact by looking at the mother.. his mother?

"They looked nothing like me" Said a voice, it was the boy, titling his head towards his mother while murmuring, "I thought you said we would look the same"

His mother giggled, "Oh dear.. you also look nothing like me and dad when you're born.. wait a few years alright? They will looked like you, they are your brothers after all!

"A few years?" He gasped, "I will be old!"

Boboiboy couldn't suppress a giggle coming out from his tiny and toothless mouth, maybe his new family wasn't so bad.

'this is so divine it melt my heart, his face look so pure, how can a child be that cute' Boboiboy with all his might raise his hand try to hug his big brother, ''Mom look! The baby raising his hand!'' Alvin said excitedly.

''i think your brother wants to hug you'' his mother answer while smiling. ''Huwa Yay my brother love me'' Alvin reply while hugging baby Boboiboy.

''your brother love you deeply for sure'' his mother comment. "But sadly, it won't stay loke this forever" his mother whisper.

But unfortunately someone notice this. It was boboiboy, thanks to his sharp hearing he heard what his mother was saying and had a feeling that's something is not right, But decide to shrugs it off.

A few years later...

"Ben, Chris happy birthday!" Alvin said with excitement in his eyes. "Thank you big bro Alvin!" Both of them reply.

It's been 2 years and 364 days, today's
Benjamin, Ben for short (Boboiboy new name) and Chris (his twins) birthday. Right now they are opening presents that their parents send them.

Their parents always send them present for them every year, but Boboiboy never see who his father was and he also haven't seen their mother ever scenes the day he was born.

But one thing he know, his parents don't know what to buy for a baby, the first present boboiboy got is a book. Who the heck give baby a book? But thanks to that book Boboiboy have some knowledge of this world

The maid has been taking care of us ever since, for Chris he thought that the maid was his mother. For Alvin he said that our parents has work to do and that this thing always happen.

'it kinda hurt me to see these kids grow up without their parents, but i can't do anything about it' boboiboy comment in his mind.

Right now both of us is opening our present, Chris got a giant egg. And i got... a box and a letter? 'this is odds why giving a letter to a three years old child? Unless...' Boboiboy thought and quickly open the letter.

The letter was light, the paper was quite old looking, the words were written in a rush yet it looked neat to read without any problem.  Boboiboy's furrowed his eyebrows, it's certainly not an everyday daily thing to get a letter in this world he was reborn into.  His heart oddly bumps faster, he felt.. nervous.  As if his body had received a warning that Boboiboy haven't been informed.

'Dear Boboiboy,

I know this is so sudden and I really wish you a happy and peaceful birthday this year, sadly fate have different plans.  There's some people who had caused a mess, we are sure they were targeting people.. it contains you and your brothers, forgive us because we had some things to faced that isn't pleasant, I'm sorry we can't help, you are our only hope.  Please, read this carefully and follow the lead as soon as possible.

Go to our room, open the closet and search from the pile of clothes on the bottom right, if you dig deep enough, a crimson red box was there, open it and wear the ring, this is an important thing that can promise you safety, keep it.  The ring was called Rings of Midas, it has an ability to store money by depositing them, it also allows you to call out an amount of money you want to withdraw. 

Take your brothers to the local inn and seek safety, make your family your number one priority.

Love, Mother and Father.

BURN AFTER READ'

'What the heck is going on?' boboiboy question in his mind. He quickly open the box beside the letter, inside the box there is a necklace with the family crest. Boboiboy took the necklace and gool look for the ring that is said in the letter, he also didn't forget to burn the letter.

But a problem come to his mind 'how am i going to convince my brother to go with me?'
But his taught was interrupt by the sound of an explosion near by.

"They already come"