xiv.

★彡[ ᴅɪꜱɴᴇʏ ᴍᴀʀᴀᴛʜᴏɴ ]彡★

A week had passed since Peter had crashed into her apartment. Like he'd promised, her glass wall was fixed the next morning, courtesy of Stark Industries. And the two had hit off quite well since then, quickly becoming friends.

Tonight was a Disney marathon that Isabelle had invited Yelena over to.

Yelena knocked on Isabelle's door, carrying bags containing boxes takeaway food. A few seconds passed before the door was thrown open, revealing a grinning Isabelle who gave her a quick hug in greeting before ushering her inside.

"Ooh, that smells really nice. What did you bring?" Isabelle asked curiously.

The blonde smiled. "Italian. I bought extra like you asked me-"

Yelena froze when she caught sight of Kate, who was sitting casually on the couch and staring back at her with a knowing smirk plastered across her face while Isabelle glanced between the two.

Just then Peter also walked in the living room, halting in his tracks when he saw Yelena and flashed her a grin.

"Kate and Peter really wanted to hang out so I decided to invite them over too which is why I asked to bring more food," Isabelle told Yelena with a sheepish smile, who was still focused on both Kate and Peter. "I hope you don't mind."

Yelena turned to her with a forced smile. "Of course not."

Isabelle grinned. "Make yourself comfortable. I'll bring the snacks."

Yelena nodded before heading towards the couches, glaring at the purple archer. "I told you specifically-"

"Now, now, Yelena. We wouldn't want to ruin Isabelle's movie night," Kate cut her off, a smirk on her face. "It's great to see you again though."

Yelena gritted her teeth, wanting to punch that smirk off the archer but reluctantly controlled herself before turning to Peter with a raised eyebrow. "How do you know Isabelle too?"

Peter scratched the back of his neck awkwardly as he took a seat next to Kate. "It's a long story. We just sorta became good friends too."

Before Yelena could question him more, Isabelle made her way over to them placed the snacks and food on the coffee table before shuffling back to the couch, taking a seat between Yelena and Kate as Cinderella began playing.

The four had finished watching the classics and were now in the middle of Tangled, Isabelle, Peter and Kate bopping their heads to the songs.

" .... Standing here, it's all so clear. I'm where I'm meant to be," Isabelle sung.

"And at last I see the light, and it's like the fog has lifted," Kate joined in, sharing a grin with Isabelle.

Yelena was really starting to regret coming here, especially after the two had begun singing along to all the songs in Tangled, the disney movie that Isabelle had been the most hyped to watch, but she knew she wouldn't do anything about it. 

If Isabelle was happy, then Yelena was happy. But Kate on the other hand, was going to be murdered later by the blonde if the archer continued to cling onto Isabelle.

But Yelena found herself chuckling lightly as she watched Isabelle, Kate and Peter doing overly exaggerated dance movements. While the blonde did wish that she was alone with Isabelle, she did find the three's chaotic nature enjoyable to take her mind off of missions, and just be an ordinary human.

The blonde rolled her eyes for like the umpteenth time as she continued to watch the movie, a smile plastered across her face. Isabelle's singing was lovely, and Kate's voice was surprisingly not bad which surprised Yelena since she thought that the archer would probably sound like a dying cat.

The dying cat sound though was taken up by Peter because that man could not sing to save his life, but his surprisingly great dancing moves made up for it though.

After another two minutes of dramatic-ness from the three, the song thankfully came to an end, and the three shuffled back their seats. Isabelle plopped down next to Yelena, leaning closer to her as the two shared a smile.

"Aw, you guys are making feel lonely," Kate pouted while Yelena narrowed her eyes at the archer.

"You can join and cuddle too," Isabelle offered with a warm smile. "There's always room for more."

Kate grinned at her in response while Yelena glared at her, daring her to try and come closer. The purple archer ignored the blonde's murderous stare, scooting closer to Isabelle with Peter doing the same as the three began to talk about the movie again.

"What the hell did I do to deserve this?" Yelena grumbled to herself, barely above a whisper as she turned her attention back to the TV screen.