Fifty Nine: Officially Yours

Comenzar desde el principio

"Can I have this dance?" the way he chuckles while asking for a permission to have a dance feels something warm in my heart and I can't help but just to smile in the middle of darkness...now I'm asking myself why do God gave me a perfect man like him?

Without you, I feel broke

Like I'm half of a whole

Without you, I've got no hand to hold

Without you, I feel torn
Like a sail in a storm

Without you, I'm just a sad song
I'm just a sad song

The way how the dim lights turned on all over the venue is so wonderful, I can now see other pairs dancing slowly with the rhythm of the song but then I looked at this man in front of me looking how his lips and eyes smile's while swaying me in the smooth rhythm of the music.

His eyes down to his nose and lips, everything is clear to me, bawat anggulo ng mukha nya ay kinakabisado, lahat ng kinikilos nya mine-memorya ko and every simple action he make was captured with thin my eyes.

With you, I fall

It's like I'm leaving all my past in
silhouettes up on the wall

With you, I'm a beautiful mess

It's like we're standing hand and hand
with all our fears up on the edge

So stop time right here in the moonlight

Cause I don't ever wanna close my eyes

Everything went silent as I reach looking his eyes. The reflection of the dim lights was visible onto his eyes that made me even more deadlock starring on it.

"Without you, I feel broke
Like I'm half of a whole

Without you, I've got no hand to hold
Without you, I feel torn

Like a sail in a storm
Without you, I'm just a sad song..." His husky voice is now dominant over the music and the only thing I knew is that we're both dancing like in an endless music looking at each other's eyes.

Everything that is happened from our past is now worth it-more than a worth it, the struggles, the pain and the sorrows that let us here.

And I guess...I'm now ready to engrave a new chapters of me and him, a chapter that I'm preparing to come and now I'm ready and sure.

"You're the perfect melody

The only harmony I wanna hear

You're my favorite part of me

With you standing next to me

I've got nothing to fear..."

"Can you hear this?" he gently place my head on his chest and the warmth of his body embrace me it's feels like I'm home.

"You're the perfect piece he's always looking, your warmth, your scent, your smile, everything with you is the missing pieces I'm always looking for, you're my favorite part of me, even you always looking for a fight hahaha" I can feel his genuine laugh while we're still on this set up.

"... you're a nuisance, a hot tempered, a hardheaded and a childish alien na laging nasa mood swing and yet you still doing a great job to make me even more in loved with you, your simple gesture, your simple acts lahat na ata ng gawin mo ay maganda sakin but I love this feeling that even a little bit I didn't regret... IT'S ALWAYS YOU now and FOREVER" my tears fall like an endless stream not because of sadness but because of happiness, hindi ko mapigilan ang sunod sunod na paghikbi ko dahil sa tuwang nararamdaman ko, this feeling feels like an explosion of emotions.