Chapter 2: 2 Nerds and 1 Loverboy

"Space, a universe of mystery; well today the mystery will be unveiled, thanks to science, we now know the universe is nearly 500 miles long and it contains, your not gonna believe this, over 1,000 stars!" Says Lem, a teenage/young adult alien who is trying his hardest to get a large group of kids into what he's saying about space, but his efforts seem useless considering all of the kids have either already fallen asleep in their chairs, or they are very, very close to it. Some are even heard yawning after he finishes talking. While he was talking, an older male alien, the manager of the observatory, was checking things off on a list debating whether or not to hire Lem for a job. So far he doesn't seem all too pleased with Lem's performance.

A "psst" is heard in the crowd, then we see Skiff, Lems best friend, waving at Lem then saying, "c'mon liven it up" while putting 2 thumbs up. Echo is seated to his right, he obviously doesn't want to be there.

Lem continues, "And still, the only know intelligent life", he puts a reel into a slot to a projector, "is right here, on our planet." Lem points both hands in the direction of a projection of a Saturn like planet that's blue and yellow and has a blue ring around it, however, he is not looking at it and fails to notice it looks as though it's burning. The children see this and gain looks of fear.

Lem, while putting in the reel, had failed to notice a piece of it getting stuck in between the opening of the slot. He finally takes notice when he too sees the projection malfunctioning and rushes to get the reel out while mumbling "not today, not today" as he panics to turn off the projection. Not even s second after its turned off, a kid nearly jumps out of his seat while asking "what was that?!"
Echo is a few rows in front of the kid so he jumps up onto his seats, turns around to look at the kid as well as the many others and states loudly "that's our planet after th attack of the humaniacs, THEY'RE GONNA EAT OUR BRINS FOR DINNER!!!"

This of course scares the children and leads to one with some big ass glasses to ask "is that true?" In a scared/nervous voice. Lem tries, and I do strain try, to calm the kids by shouting "everybody, please, that's ridiculous!!"

Skiff stands up right after this waving a finger in the air while saying "totally ridiculous", he buys his hand in front of him life he's holding a plate, "brains for dinner?", he slightly throws his hands into the air, "c'mon", he puts one hand on his hip and motions with the other, "brains are for breakfast with cereal and milk, dinners organs and eyeballs."

This caused a boy to throw up. Especially considering skiff said this in such a matter of factly tone. And now not only has a boy thrown up, but now all of the children are yelling in fear while the manager of the observatory just looks disappointed clicking his pin and almost walking out the door but then stops when he hears Lem to speak up again saying "

(Not fully finished, but its progress)