8: POV Brody (Shock and Regrets)

Start from the beginning

"Yo, dude have you seen Allie anywhere? You didn't fucking bring her to the party did you?" I growled into the phone. 

"Nah ma, this ain't her scene, and nah haven't seen her in a while. You didn't know bro?"

"Know what?" my eyebrow raised.

"I don't really hang with her anymore" I took in a deep breath, I didn't care if Brad still hung out with her or not. In a sense, I guess I was calling because I was concerned. Where else could Allie have gone? She didn't exactly have any friends anymore. But a part of me was angry that she wasn't home.  

"Right, anyways is Reece still there?" I asked. 

"Yeah, he's surrounded by chicks bro, why did you leave so early? That Lea girl was all over you man!" There was some mumbling from the other side of the call.

"Promised my mom I'd do this charity for kids or something, she's paying me, so fuck it. Fucking Reece was supposed to come too, you make sure he gets home alright? And make sure he doesn't bring some girl, I'm counting on you Brad" 

"You got it Captain!" With that I hung up and instantly my thumbs went and tapped in Allie's number. I waited for a few seconds before I heard a buzzing from inside the room. Hold on a second, was my sister some kind of idiot? I barged into her room and turned on the lamp by her work table, there was her iPhone with my name and picture sitting beside the laptop, how did I not see that before! What the actual fuck? My sister went somewhere without bringing her phone, she was seriously so smart...

I gave up. With a heavy sigh and my eyelids all droopy and ready to sleep I plopped down onto her  bed, I could always yell at her in the morning I thought. But just before I could close my eyes something light and soft landed on my face. The surface area of this thing covered up my entire face and my hand instantly went up to grab it, only to feel the texture of paper. I sat up with confusion written all over my face, the paper was blank so I flipped it around. The moment I did I honestly wish I hadn't though.

Don't look for me.     

My eyes widened and I froze, she was being dramatic. She couldn't have possibly... Suddenly I didn't feel so dizzy or sleepy anymore. Like an arrow I shot up and started to look around her room for any clues. The piece of paper clenched in my hands. I whipped open her closet and realized her luggage was missing, so was her schoolbag. Her books were neatly stacked on the floor. Fuck, I ran to the bathroom and it looked bare. Just then the front door slammed shut and I ran out of Allie's room.

"Allie is that you?" I yelled from the top of the stairs.

"Dude, thanks man. Brad won't leave me alone and that Carly chick was-" Reece's voice grumbled.

"Allie's gone" I cut him off. I hurried down the stairs and my brother was already in the kitchen. 

"What the fuck, where's the food?!" Just then I heard the fridge slam shut. It was then did I realize how much of a brat we were to Allie. 

"Dude, didn't you just fucking hear me? She's fucking gone" Reece was busy opening and closing the cupboards when he turned to me with a questioning look. I rushed over to him and shoved the paper in his face. But he swatted it away like it didn't matter. He managed to grab the tub of peanut butter paste and a slice of wheat bread.

"She's probably just being dramatic" He opened the cap and began to make a sanwich.

"Yeah, because her suitcase is missing and she told us not to look for her and the living room is clean, and so is her room and there's no fucking food for us," This time I managed to catch Reece's attention. He turned to me and grabbed the paper out of my hand. I was pretty much panicking right now. Allie wasn't a clean girl. She had her things everywhere and it drove our parents mad so seeing everything so neat and tidy was a surprise. Reece dropped everything he was holding and rushed to the living room before going up to her room. He stared at me wide eyed before looking down at the paper and then up at me again.