8: POV Brody (Shock and Regrets)

Okay, so I've said quite a few times that the emotions, feelings and some parts of this story are real. So, since there was a request and messages for me to do someone else's point of view other than Alabama's I'm giving it a shot now. I don't exactly know what other people feel, but I guess I'm putting in my feeling in as well like how I would feel if someone from my hometown ran away (whether I'm close to them or not). So hopefully this chapter is good enough as well as explaining a few more things about Alabama, her relationship with her family and friends, her problems and well what made her want to leave home so bad that she actually did it. Again, Thank you to those who fanned, read, commented and of course voted. Love you to be honest :) love you lots!

-

Alabama left on Tuesday. Tuesday night, that much was obvious. When I came home from my friend Xander's raving house party I expected Alabama to be holed up in the living room watching the Breakfast Club or her usual 1900s-esque type of movies. I expected the kitchen to be a mess, I expected the fridge to be filled with freshly made cupcakes or cookies, jell-o's and a excess of peanut butter sandwiches. That was what I loved about my sister, everytime I come home from some party hungover or feeling lightheaded there would be food stocked and freshly made in the old kitchen. I hadn't been paying much attention to my sister lately, with the term break going on and my friends throwing parties, she was just some miniscule detail at home. Besides, Allie had built a reputation for herself, and it wasn't a good one.

As the senior quarterback sometimes it was embarassing to have her around, sure her best friend and boyfriend are footballers, they were my friends as well, that was how she met Jackson anyways. Through me and my twin brother Reece. Reece plays linebacker, and Bradley and Jackson are in the defensive. Alabama's reputation at school wasn't good, I don't think she created it, but she certainly did not do anything to make others think otherwise. I started to get angry, Allie knew that I always come home from parties hungry and slightly wasted. So why wasn't there any food prepared? Was she trying to get back at me for something? I can't blame my parents for not being here because Tuesdays they have bingo at the townhouse with their other friends, everyone in the family knew that. It was just a fun thing they do to keep their connections alive with the lower classed people.

"Allie!" I yelled, as I opened the fridge and rummaged through it only to see wrapped up second day food and the usual cartons of milk, butter and the norm.

By this point I had began to develop a major headache and I slammed the fridge door shut. I stormed my way over to the living room to find it empty. The blanket she would always be coddled up in was neatly folded and the pillows perfectly fluffed out and spaced. I grumbled at her missing presence and stormed my way up the stairs, headed straight to her room. My hands were in fists, I just wanted those good ass cupcakes she makes. With my hand on the golden doorknob I swung the door open and yelled.

"Allie, Where the hell is-" I literally facepalmed myself when I was greeted to an empty room, I felt like an idiot yelling to a no one. I slapped the light switch on, everything was in place but Allie wasn't there. I frowned harder, her laptop was there, her bed was made, her room was all neat and tidy. That girl really needed a scolding! She knows that I need my after party snacks. It's 1 A.M. and I don't have the time for this. I want to eat and sleep, at least this time I didn't bring a girl home. I hastily stuffed my hands into my pockets and grabbed at my iPhone. She was probably at Bradley's then, but I swear I had seen him at Xander's. Whatever, I jammed in his number with my thumb and put the phone to my ear waiting impatiently for him to pick up.

"Hey man, what up?" Brad was shouting into the phone, and there was a loud thumping of club music in the background. His speech was slightly slurry and I could hear a girl giggling super close, that meant I did see Brad at the party, and he's probably still there now.