Armin persuaded Eren into decorating the dorm with him, so there were red, white, and green decorations thrown everywhere. The whole room smelt of pine because of the tree. Eren tried telling Armin to buy a fake one, but Armin wouldn't budge, so Eren had to clean up all the pine needles that fell from the tree.

The time was nearing for him to go to your place, the hair on the back of his neck shot up just thinking about it. His hands shook from nervousness, and he grabbed the bags. He slipped on the slippers that he hadn't really used before until now on, and stepped out of room. The hallway was warm, so that just produced more sweat on Eren's hands. He shook his hand and tried wiping them on his clothes. He inhaled deeply, air filling his lungs. It felt like someone was squeezing his lungs. Eren walked up to your door and knocked.

"Just a sec!" Eren heard you yell. Hearing you calmed his nerves down a little bit more.

You swung to door open, Eren looked like he just took an excruciating hot shower judging by how red his face was. The smell off mint oozed out of the dorm, filling up the hallway with the smell.

"Don't just stand there, come in." You grabbed his arm and yanked him in, Eren stumbled slightly and his eyes flicked in all directions of the room.

Under the Christmas Tree laid one gift, it was wrapped up in a medium but also somewhat small box. It was covered in red paper with white reindeer prancing around. On the top, a flashy white bow sat there prettily. On the TV, the menu screen for "Home Alone" was shown.

Eren walked to the tree, setting your two gifts down. He couldn't help but bump your gift against his. It didn't make a noise, it just felt hard and still. You walked into the kitchen and Eren followed you, sitting himself down onto the barstool. Two cups of hot chocolate that look freshly made sat right in front of the both of you.

"Are you a marshmallow in your hot chocolate type of person?" You offered him a bag of marshmallows and he pulled out four, dropping them into the cup.

"Obviously, what psycho wouldn't put marshmallows in their hot chocolate?" Eren blew on the top of the cup and held the mug in his hands. Steam flew up in his face and the marshmallows slowly dissolved.

You put a few in your cup and held the cup to your lips. You got that feeling that burnt your tongue and would make it numb for a while, but other than that, the cocoa was good.

"So I was thinking..we should totally bake something." You set the cup down and wiped your mouth.

"What did you have in mind?" Eren's eyes perked up at the words "baking."

"Well with the snow and all, we can't really go out and buy stuff. BUT I do have stuff for cookies, sound good?" Eren nodded and spun around in his seat. His was looking at the living room and took it as a signal to start the movie.

——————
7:01 P.M.

Majority of the movie, you and Eren argued about certain topics in the movie that would just end up turning into you both laughing at each other, or just making fun of each other. You guys practically stayed in the same position for the time being, which was Eren laying on the backside of you on the couch, you back against his chest. You both shared the same pillow and the same blanket you always had laying around in the dorm.

Ingredients were spread out all over the counter stood, everything was messy. There was flour everywhere. This was a result of Eren accidentally getting flour on your shirt which resulted in you throwing flour at each other. Flour was now on the side of your cheek, and Eren's clothes were filled with the white powder.