ʙʏ ʏᴏᴜʀ sɪᴅᴇ

Start from the beginning

"You helped me scare the hell out of that old man plus we share the same purpose." Gojo added, tilting his body to the side.

"You managed to get my body back and for that I'm always grateful to you Y/N sama." Junpei said as well, giving her a bright smile.

"You were always there for me Y/N san! You will never be a bad person in my eyes! I will be by your side as long as I live." Yuji exclaimed with a determined look.

At this point, Y/N just stared at them in shock. She helped those people unintentionally and yet they appreciated it. A tear rolled down her cheek as a soft smile was painted on her face. For the first time, Y/N felt like she was human again. Those where like the people she cared about once. Her husband, son, Claude, Vincent, Grell, William, Ronald... All of them were people she once befriended and cared about. The tears kept on coming as Y/N never bothered to stop them.

"Thank you, all of you... That means a lot to me."

°•~━━✥💀✥━━~•°

After Y/N calmed down and the tension disappeared, all of them were sitting around Y/N's desk while have some tea and cookies. Nanami has handed Y/N her chain, claiming that he kept it with him so those four wouldn't destroy it which offended them especially Megumi.

"Y/N san, who are those people in the lockets?" Gojo asked, biting on a cookie afterward. "Those are wealthy families I worked with back in London in 1800s. Those lockets contain hair from every person I worked with and their death date." Y/N explained, taking a sip from her tea.

"Another question if you don't mind." She nodded to Nanami, "How did you bring Yoshino kun back to life?"

"It's a secret, but I will tell you a little bit. I killed the Shinigami who was going to reap his soul. I took his Death List and kept Junpei kun's Cinematic Record."

"Does that mean Junpei will enroll in Jujutsu Tech?" Megumi asked, "No, I'm staying here with Y/N sama. She helped me and I want to repay her." Junpei declared as he looked down with a frown. Yuji quickly decided to change the subject, "Y/N san, I got you a lot of funny stories that you will like!"

"Ooooohhhhh~ Do tell me, I was looking for a laugh the whole time."

Yuji started to tell her about the baseball match between the two schools and told her about the special-grade curses they have exorcised. Y/N was a laughing mess, she fell off the chair three times and was rolling on the ground. That was enough to make everyone laugh, even Nanami was chuckling at how silly this woman was even though she is a Shinigami. Y/N was happy that she got such a great company... but what matters to her the most right now was Yuji and his execution.

"No matter what, I will NEVER let Yu chan die. I will protect him... All of them."

That thought never left her mind and will remain until the right moment for him to die come. In the end, Yuji is the Laughter of the Death.

The End.

Bonus Ending:-
"Oh dear..."

Y/N mumbled as she looked at the innate domain, Sukuna was sitting on the top of his throne of skulls. The grey haired woman sighed and faked a smile, "What's the reason for you to bring me here?" As she finished her question, Sukuna quickly appeared in front of her, "Why did you keep those memories of you and me?" He asked in a demanding way.

Y/N smiled slyly and shrugged her shoulders, "Be thankful I didn't put those... moments in my journal; otherwise, everyone will see how softie you are. Hehehe." She spoke, giggling at his blushy face. Sukuna growled, "You better keep them a secret or else!" He threatened which made Y/N stop giggling and go serious mode.

"Or else what? You know you can't do anything to me. However, I will keep my mouth shut if..."

"If?..."

Y/N smirked, "If you help me save Yu chan which includes you warming up to him" Sukuna choked in his breath, "No way in hell!" He exclaimed, a vein popping in his forehead. Y/N giggled and petted his head, "You will do eventually."

"No I won't and stop petting me like an animal!"

"Strange, you used to like it back then."

"Y/N!!"

"HAHAHAHA! YOUR FACE!"

_______________________

Author Note:-
Hello everyone...
We finally reached the end of this book. I enjoyed writing this book a lot, having the funny/handsome Undertaker in Jujutsu Kaisen was a great experience. This won't be the official end thought, I will wait for season two or movie to make book 2 of this story. Thank you all for reading this book and I hope you enjoyed it to the last part. I will post some side stories on this book for fun only so you can enjoy them. Please comment your opinion about this book in general, I really enjoy reading your comments. Also, here's another surprise...

 Also, here's another surprise

This book will be either published here or in aishavity, so look forward to it.

Until we meet again in the next book.
Be amazing and safe.
RC~😋