ᴊᴏɢᴏ 1

╭──────────╮
❝Ah, curses and humans are silly entities that I enjoy toying with.❞
╰──────────╯

As both Y/N and Gojo jumped away, the volcano head known as Jogo made a thing like a small mountain appear in the side of the road.

It shot lava toward both Y/N and Gojo who didn't move in time. It was so powerful that it left marks and burns on the ground and that made the curse laugh, "That was easier then I expected." He mumbled to himself, but then noticed something. A ball of lava was there, but it started to disappear as Gojo spoke up, "Who are you calling easy?" Gojo asked as the lava around him disappeared. Then there was a giggle, "That was pretty fun..." Y/N spoke up, catching Gojo's attention. He was surprised that she was just fine even though she was standing far away for his Infinity to protect her.

The curse glared at both of them, "Brats." He stated while rolling a thing that looked like a plug in his ear. Gojo was quiet for sometime then spoke up, "Special-grade are classified as such because they're special. Having them pop up this frequently throws everything off." He said and Y/N nodded in agreement even though her mind was thinking how to get this curse's cinematic record so she can control him, "Indeed, this is a quite the bother." She deadpanned.

The curse smirked, "Did I wound your pride?" He sarcastically asked while taking a fighting stance, steam appearing from his head. Gojo snapped his knuckles, "Nope. I'm starting to find this fun. What about you, Y/N san?" He said, smirking afterwards. Y/N giggled as she pulled out a Sotoba somehow from he long sleeve, "I agree, I don't get to enjoy fighting a lot." She said, her grin getting sly.

"Finding this fun and enjoying, you say? No sense of danger at all

"Finding this fun and enjoying, you say? No sense of danger at all." He stated as bunch of bugs appeared from his mountain head, "Ember Insects!" They flew toward them quickly and Y/N just smirked and swiftly hitting the insects away from her with her Sotoba while Gojo stopped them with his Infinity, "What happens if this hit us?" Gojo questioned, "I was about to ask." Y/N laughed while putting her weapon on her shoulder. Just when he asked that, the insects glowed and exploded strongly.

"Two-stage attack of sound and explosions?" Gojo asked, jumping away before the explosion.

Y/N jumped beside him, "That's clever." She added, now her top hat long gone.

The curse came running toward them both with flames appearing in his hand, burning Gojo's head. He twirled around and put his hands on Y/N's and Gojo's backs, "There's more!" Purple energy met their backs and an explosion happened, "That's all it took? I took a look for myself, and it was overstimulating by the weak. Both humans are as fragile as the rest. They weren't living a life of truth. It's all so nauseatingly repulsive." He said and turned to leave, "I'm going to go spread real strength, the truth, through death." He said while walking away.

"We just went over this a moment ago." Jogo stopped when he heard Gojo's voice, "Can't you ever learn? Ugh, this smoke..."

"What's the meaning of this?" Jogo asked as he turned around.

The albino man started to explain about his Infinity and how it slows down any attack sent to Gojo. He told the curse to give it a try and touch his hand which he did. His hand never touched Gojo's at all, but Gojo could touch his hand and interwove their fingers together which pissed Jogo off since he yelled, "Damn you!" Only to receive a strong blow in his abdomen, sending him flying. That's when Y/N appeared and held him by the collar after Gojo let go of him, "You didn't forget about me right? Even though you give me a powerful blow, but it was nothing to effect me at all." She said, glimpses of her eyes appearing as she smirked evilly at him.

"Let me show you how death works." After Y/N said that, she strongly threw him up in the air and jumped high. She give him a strong hit with her now green-glowing Sotoba, sending him back to Gojo, "There's still more!" Gojo yelled, giving him a few hits in the face then kicked him away, "Infinity exists everywhere." He said as he lifted his index finger up, "My jujutsu just brings it forward in reality. Convergence, divergence... What do you think happens when one touches the void?" A small red ball appeared on Gojo's finger, "Cursed Technique Reversal: Red." Red light appeared following by a great explosion from Gojo's technique, consuming Jogo along with it.

He flew away, slamming in every tree in the forest. Jogo managed to stop himself and started to run; however, he received a punch from Gojo who appeared out of nowhere from the left side. The mountain head curse fled away and climbed up a tree only for Y/N to appear and kick him in his chest with both of her legs, sliding all the way through the dirt like she was using him like a ski board. He could see a creepy smirk on her lips. They both jumped away from each other.

Jogo jumped up and sent a purple blast to her. Unbeknown to him that Gojo was behind him, ready to kick him. He kicked the curse away to the lake. Y/N, who was unharmed, looked up at the floating Gojo and smiled, "Gojo san, don't you think it's a good time to teach Yuji something?" She asked while putting a finger on her chin. Gojo looked down at her, "Oh yeah, you're right. This is perfect. I will be back." He said and teleported to Yuji. She smirked again and went to the beaten up curse.

With Jogo, the curse laid there in the water with his mouth and eye -since he has only in the middle- wide open. He slowly stood up, thinking of Geto's words of how dangerous Gojo is. He started to look around for Gojo and Y/N only to see them shortly later.

Gojo standing in front of him in a good distance with Yuji being held by the back of his hoodie while Y/N stood between them both. They both were standing on the water casually.

It was time for Yuji's lesson.