Harry whimpered and nodded. "Sorry."

Louis helped Harry to his feet where he cradled his face in his hands and kissed him softly. "I love you. My bright little star."

Harry blushed, closing his eyes and leaning into Louis' touch. "I love you too."

Harry's eyes opened as Louis stepped away, flopping back onto the bed, placing a pillow below his head. "Now, come here." Harry slowly climbed up onto the bed, hovering over Louis. "Come on Love, turn around and give me that ass please."

Harry bit his lip, hesitantly turning himself around and sliding further back up Louis' body. "Don't wanna suffocate you," he said.

"If this is the way I die, make sure it goes on my headstone, please. Suffocated by Harry Styles' ass? Fuck," Louis groaned. "Can't think of a better way to go out."

"Louis," Harry laughed, pinching his thigh.

Louis rolled his eyes, reaching out and grabbing Harry's hips to yank him back. "I promise I'll pinch you if you need to let up."

Harry was about to respond when Louis pulled him the rest of the way down, Harry finally sitting right on Louis' face, his breath knocked out of him as the sensation of Louis' tongue worked him over. "Holy shit," Harry finally managed to choke out. He always loved when Louis ate him out. Always made him feel so so good. But something about properly sitting on his face like this. Fuck. Harry felt like he couldn't breathe.

Louis was holding his hips, gently moving him until Harry got the message. He slowly began to rock his hips, letting himself chase and grind into the feeling of Louis' mouth. His belly felt tight, skin slick with sweat, and breathing shallow.

"L-louis," Harry whined. "C-can I come please?"

Instead of answering, Louis reached around, feeling along Harry until he found his cock. He ran his hand down it before squeezing the base tightly in his fist, signaling that he wasn't allowed to just yet.

Harry whimpered, now trying to pull from Louis' tongue a bit, but Louis simply grabbed his hips, pulling him down into his face even more, driving his tongue in deeper. Harry was a blubbering mess. He also was worried about Louis' lack of oxygen down there, but the older lad seemed to still be going strong.

"Louis, please," Harry begged again, he truly wasn't sure how much longer he could hold off for. Louis sort of knew exactly how to take Harry apart as quickly as possible. Honestly, Harry could probably come if he stared at Louis long enough.

Louis finally pinched Harry's thigh, Harry rolling off of him. He turned to look at him, having to reach down and grab the base of his cock to stop himself from coming at the sight. Louis was lying there, pupils blown wide, hair a mess, and face slick from his saliva. Louis' chest was rising and falling rapidly as he caught his breath before he finally pushed himself up, forcing Harry down onto his back, and climbing between his legs.

Harry moaned as Louis' mouth wrapped around him, taking him down quickly. He pulled off for a brief moment to look up at Harry. "Come when you're ready, Princess," He croaked out.

Harry wished he could've enjoyed this longer, but the familiar feeling in the pit of his stomach was rapidly growing and before he knew it he was whimpering and coming down the back of Louis' throat. Louis just worked him through it, Harry having to push at his shoulder when he began to get too sensitive.

Louis slowly let Harry fall from his mouth, sitting back onto his heels to smile down at Harry. "L-lou," Harry whined, reaching out for him.

Louis moved and cuddle up with Harry. Harry reached down to help Louis get off but gasped with what he was met with. "I may or may not have come while you were sitting on my face," Louis laughed, hiding his face in Harry's neck.

"Fucking hell," Harry groaned.

"Mmm," Louis just hummed.

"I love you."

Louis smiled against Harry's skin. "I love you too."

"We should probably go get cleaned up," Harry noted.

"In a minute. Not done holding you quite yet."

"Just a minute. Because I am very quickly getting quite tired," Harry laughed.

Louis held Harry close, breathing him in. "My star," He sighed.

Harry smiled, blushing and kissing Louis softly. He eventually managed to coax Louis from the bed and into the shower. They made quick work of getting each other clean as Harry was growing tired and Louis just wanted to hold Harry. Once they were tucked into bed Harry kissed Louis one last time, savoring the feeling of Louis' arms wrapped around him as he drifted off into a peaceful slumber.