❇ Nҽσɳ x Fҽɱ Rҽαԃҽɾ ❇

Title: Teleportation

About: Y/n transport into Neon's world, and Neon tries to help Y/n hide.

Requested: Sea-fairy-cookie

(Was suppose to do this a few days ego, sooorrrryyyy)

~~~~~

I boringly watch as the teacher teaches. I was bored out of my mind! I laid my head down on the desk, and suddenly my vision went blank.

"Huh..." I woke up and saw I wasn't in my classroom. "This isn't science..." I nervously chuckled. I looked around to see that i'm in a whole different city.

"Eh? A human? What are you doing here?" I heard a voice behind me. I quickly turned around to see a green neon looking guy on a boombox.

"I-uh, I'm Y/n... I don't know how, or when I came here? What is this place?" I looked around to see that i'm on a bridge.

"You're not safe here, they'll kill you if you're spotted. Come with me!" The guy said and I followed them into an abandoned building. "Okay Okay! First, tell me where I am? Second, who are you? And third, WHO'S GOING TO KILL ME?" I asked in panic.

"It's fine human, you're not the first human to teleport into this land. So this is Central District. And I am Neon! And there are things out there that would harm anyone they see." Neon explained.

"Oh. Uh, so do you know how I should get back?" I asked. "No. The last humans here just went back, I guess one of them was magical, and I sense that you are not."

"Wow. So I have to just wait in this world until a miracle happens and I go back?!" I sighed and sat on the floor.

"Yeah. But I can keep you company." They smiled. I blushed a little and smiled back.

As I fell asleep, I woke up but had a blanket around me. I smiled, knowing Neon put the blanket on me.

"Hey Y/n? Right? I got you some food? I know that humans eat food to survive, so I tried to get some!" Neon gave me a really sad burrito. "Oh, thanks..." I smiled, but almost gagged at the food. I put it in the side, since i'm not really hungry.

"Do you know when i'll get back?" I whined. Neon shrugged. "I'm sorry Y/n. I don't have the answer to that." Neon went and hugged me.

"W-What are you doing?" I asked, very weirded out. "What? I thought humans do this?" Neon asked.

"They do! It's just, you don't start randomly hugging people you don't know! I feel better from the hug, so don't feel bad about it!" I blushed.

All of a sudden I heard some loud noises from the back. Neon grabbed my hand, but it was too late. The enemy somehow found us.

"Uhhh is that the people you're talking about..." I said. They nod and we both ran. I tripped and suddenly it was all black. I wake up in my class to hear the bell.

Was that all just a dream? I really liked that dream. Neon....

~~~~~

Word Count: 522

A/n: I've been busy with homework and I didn't really have the motivation to write, so sorry for not doing your request sooner!!!