Chapter 11 - Picnic

Y/n's pov:

♡ ≡ ✦

"What was that about?" Ranboo asked from my side as we parted away from the Dream Team. I shrugged and responded, "I don't know, he said he wanted to hand out later."

I explained to him, "Don't take him near Misty" Tommy muttered under his breath, just enough for us but not anyone else to hear. "What?" Everyone's laugh made me giggle, though I was confused.

"Just don't take him near Misty, is all I'm saying" he "explained" though I was still confused, but everyone else's laugh got to me and earned a few giggles. "Okay?" I said in between giggles, trying calm myself down. That was when I felt something rather warm touch my hand softly.

I then stop giggling and look down to my hand that was interlocked with... I then look up and saw Purpled looking at me already, resulting to make eye contact. I then look back down to our hands and blush. I got flustered at the small gesture but simply smiled slightly, occasionally looking back down every once in a while for the reminder.

And every time I did, I always got a bit more flustered just by seeing it. I then became silent, to avoid becoming a mess. But seems that Ranboo noticed. "You okay Y/n?" He asked, looking down to me considering he is 6'6. I look up to him and gave him a sweet smile and hummed a yes.

I turn my gaze back down to be, yet again greeted with the reminder of our hands. A wider smile couldn't help but appear in my face, but I shook my thoughts away as I tried not to think much of it.

Either way, I did feel my cheeks heat up every once in a while. Though, I did have other plans so I had to go. I parted my hand away from Purpled once I finished excusing myself. I felt my hand feel the cold air as I started walking away. I missed his touch but after all I made my way. I untied my braids, leaving a pretty light pattern curls.

I started walking to where Sapnap told me to meet him at, earlier today. After a bit of walking off the distance I spotted him, leaning in a tree as his gaze was at the other side. Meaning he couldn't see me.

I didn't want to scare him or anything so I simply let out a simple giggle to give him a hint that I was here. He turned his attention to me as a small smile went into his face. "Hi!" I said as I walked over to him. "You ready?" He asked me while he took his weight off the tree.

As I said yes but he made me close my eyes for some reason and started leading the way. He took my hand and started leading me to wherever we were going to. After some minutes of walking with a small talk. Though we did eventually come to a stop.

He told me I could look after some seconds of being still. I slowly open my eyes to see a beautiful picnic set up with trees all around it. It was getting dark already so the laps that were up to the trees helped. Sapnap then took my hand gracefully, leading me to the carpet that was on the floor.

I was stunned at the action. "You like it?" He asked me as we both sat down on the soft carpet. I looked at him in disbelief, "Are you kidding me?! I love it Sapnap!" After that, it really was amazing. We shared some laughs and smiles through it.

His green eyes really stood out thanks to the laps

His green eyes really stood out thanks to the laps. They were really pretty, though I've never seen like them. The night was amazing, the sound of the trees moving because of the wind filled my ears most of the time causing a nice calming sound.

"Thank you for today, I really loved it!" I said as I parted away from the hug. We said goodbye and parted our ways. I made it home and quickly gave Misty some food, as I was already full from the picnic I stayed like I came in.

I made my way up to my room with Misty following behind. I made myself comfortable on my bed with Misty doing the same. Finally in a comfortable position I could feel Misty lay close to me. And with that I soon faded into a deep, calm sleep, remembering today's beautiful events.

♡₊˚•. ↳
Finally long(ish chapter

Wc: 770