DEVIL AND HIS ANGEL(1/2)..

Depuis le début

Tae:*deep voice* do you have any name..

That angel got goosebumps bcoz of this much deep voice..his while face is red... Which is making tae to take more interest in this angel...

??:jungkook....Jeon Jungkook...bt why did you pick me up like this...*lil angelic voice*

That voice is too angelic that tae is ready to hear forever..and that what he gonna do..gonna make this angel his...bcoz this angel got his attention.. he is imagining this angel under him moaning and screaming his(tae) name with his angelic voice...

Tae:soo..kookie..your leg is hurt...I don't think soo you can walk...

Kook notice and look down..tae just smirk and close his eyes..when he open again..his eyes..were blood red colour...and his big and strong black wings come out which made kook scared bcoz wings are soo big and looking strong and royal and full of power.. bcoz you can say about angel or devil power by their wings...and ofc after all tae is king of hell...greatest devil...he just fly in air with kook in his arms..to his room in his palace..kook just looking at the view of hell which is soo much different from heaven.. other devils saw that cute angel in their king arms..bt no one dares to speak something..bcoz they all love their life...

<AT TAE ROOM>

*When they reach at tae room..tae put kook on bed..who was looking at room with his big doe eyes..whole room was black in colour... Looking too much beautiful still with black colour..or should I say looking classic...tae notice it..and said .*

Tae:you like the room...Babyboy..

Kook blush hard on Nick name..it's first time someone doing this to him... He is soo innocent and soft heart... That can melt easily...

Kook:umm..yess..it's good..

Tae:good.. bcoz it's gonna be your room too now..you gonna stay here..with me.."forever"...

Kook:*shocked*what...I want to go back to heaven.. I know you hate angels..and gonna kill me...bt plzz let me go..I came accidentally.. I just fall down from dark forest... And I don't even know how I reach dark forest... And came here...

Tae smirk and came near kook and hold kook jaw tightly..and make him look in his eyes.. kook hiss in pain..bcoz of tight grip...one tear fall from kook eyes.. and tae just smirk..

Tae:*deep voice* oww..babyboy..don't cry.. it's not time to cry..I'll make you cry and scream later.. and who said I need explanation...like I'm gonna listen to you... And you know you are making me hard right now... Let's have some fun...

Kook is soo innocent that he didn't understand what tae is talkin' about...he is just crying... He thought tae is good bt he is wrong.. tae is like other devils bad..and heartless..

Tae leave kook jaw..and take out his own coat and shirt..his upper body is on display.. his well built body..his abs..and his hard chest..his strong arms.. kook just looking at him with innocent eyes.. without even blinking... Tae tattoos are making him more hot...tae smirk and come to kook and make kook sleep on bed and hovered over him...

Kook:what are you doing...

Tae:don't tell me..you are too innocent.. uwu.. this angels are soo innocent... Ahhhh... My hate for angels are worth..bt I think you are different.. I don't wanna hate you...I just wanna devour you and mark you mine..make you my doll...

With that tae attack on kook neck... He first give some small kiss on kook neck which gave butterflies in kook tummy..bt then tae use his teeth and tongue.. tae bite hard on kook neck that some blood came out..and kook crying and screaming in pain.. tae just suck that blood making kook lost his control.. tae then started making hickeys on kook pretty neck... And on other side his one hand feeling kook angelic body..and another hand taking off kook shirt...