𝕬𝖗𝖈-1.1 (𝕮𝖆𝖒𝖕𝖚𝖘 𝕮𝖎𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆)

Começar do início

It was more of a friend, a family that he can trust but Noah was sure that he doesn't have any family members except his parents who had already pass away. As for friends, he didn't have any except for a chubby child with black hair who he'd met when he was a child. But they had already lost contact long time ago.

"[....]" The unknown voice didn't reply but if it had a form, it would be shaking with excitement.

"[he remembered! Well not exactly but he still recognizes my voice! I-I thought he drank the water from the 'river of Lethe'! wait don't tell me.... he devoured the spirit of life? HAHAHA! Of course, he did! He would even gamble with his own soul, if it benefits him. It's a pity he can't know me yet. No at least not now. I haven't found a way to gain full control from those higher-ups---]"

"Are you gonna answer me or are you just gonna stay silent?" Noah voice rang as the innocent looking white ball reveled itself after getting cut off from its thoughts.

"[My apologies for the wait, I am system01 who will accompany you in your missions in each world. I am also the gate to the system shop where you can buy anything you want as long as you have enough points]" the calm chilly voice once returned to Noah head.

Noah had stopped searching for the voice since it was useless, the voice was either hiding itself from ordinary eyes or it is located in his head.

"Hn what are these worlds you speak of? And what are my missions?" Noah tilted his head as he had a bored expression on his face like he isn't talking about how other dimensions exist. The white ball let out a sigh as it mentally chuckled

"[There are many worlds; romance, revenge, tragedy and so on. As for your missions, you are tasked to protect a mob character that became a stepping stone for the protagonist to their success. There are also some side missions but it's very rare to get one.]"

"Ahh so I am currently in one right now, right? So, who's my target then?"

"[Host do not need to worry about them, I will give you the original body owner's memories and the plot of this world. You might have a bit of a headache but do not worry since you'll get used to it]"

"Ok do quickly" as he said this, Noah felt his eyes closed then memories flooded in his head like a tsunami wave.

Apparently, the original body owner was also named Noah. He was the only son of Chairman Wang. The original body owner had been homeschooled since he was little. But he wanted to know how making friends feel like. He didn't want to be cage in the house all the time.

He'd lived a relatively normal life (for a rich person) and now he is in his second year being the student council president for one straight year and still continuing.

The plot came off like a typical campus school romance. Where the school grass fell in love with a normal girl. And the admires of the school grass will harass her and then the school grass become a prince charming and save the female lead. And then they live happily ever after.

'Bullshit' was the only word Noah could think of while reading the plot. And where did his target role of stepping stone come from? To answer that Noah could only sigh. The mob character or Noah's target known as William Hale was an insecure boy who was even shorter than a normal girl.

His nickname was "The nerdiest nerd" as he wore glasses and had high scores in every subject except P.E. He was quite often bullied for that fact. Everyone would turn their head away and would ignore him.

And of course, the female lead being a Holy mother didn't ignore him and would often talk to him. The pitiful boy who had never have friends started to yearned for the female lead attention.

He tried to be the best at everything, he worked out, tried everything he could so that the female lead would just glance at him but alas he was just a mob character. The female lead soon got annoyed by this and pitifully cried in the male lead' arm telling him that William was harassing her.

Soon word spread and William was terrified. He tried to explain to the female lead as he didn't want his beloved to misunderstand. But all his effort were like pouring water into the sand.

After a few weeks with the same result, he gave up. William drowned himself in the boy's swimming pool with his last words being,

"I do not regret anything as long as she's happy. My light, my world I hope you are happy forever"

Noah could only pinch the bridge of this nose to show his annoyance. It's really annoying how people would only care about face value and statue. But what can he do? After all it's part of the human nature. He'd seen more than enough of this in his own world.

The original body owner of this body surprisingly has a big role in the plot. He was the final boss of the world. Yes, you heard me, he was the final boss of the "Campus Cinderella"

His ending was death since he tried to kidnap the female lead to threaten the male lead. The conflict between the final boss and the male lead happened because of the rivalry and the competition between two companies. And the female lead was caught up between the fight. The male lead suffered quite a lot but the final boss experienced the worst. To think that once a very successful company went bankrupt so quickly.

Noah could only shake his head and insult the original abilities.

"That's all right?"

"[yes, that's all. But Host, if you touch the darling of the world's will, your difficulties in completing the mission will increase]"

"what's a world's will?" Noah asked

"[A world's will is a harmless rule that won't interfere unless the protagonist is in danger host]"

"In danger huh? So that means I am not in trouble unless I kill him" Noah inwardly chuckle.

The now exposed white ball could only light candle for the protagonist.

"[may you be free from this kind of suffering in your next life]"