Meet Mom, Him, sarada and sakura

So yesterday's chapter was when Minaru was born and let's go back to the present. 

At that time Naruto was taking Boruto's bag "this is boruto" "thank you honey" "where do you want to go" "ohh I'm going to konoha" "What!, you go there be careful huh" "okay mom hehe, bye" boruto finally left with his portal and finally arrived at the hokage room and when he saw the hokage and the hokage saw boruto "SARADA/BORUTO" They said at the same time "gosh boruto" sarada cried happily and a few minutes later "we have to tell your mother boruto" "okay, I miss mom too" and they planned a surprise so Hinata hima and Sakura were told by sarada to come and they chatted as usual "mother, aunt hima" "yes/hm?" they replied "I want you to meet someone" sakura "oh who are you" hima "do you have a boyfriend" Hinata "ok" "I introduced BORUTO!!!!" and Hinata's drama appears when she sees boruto she cries happily Sakura is happy to see boruto hima is happy they miss him so much and Skip (lazy) him "so brother, do you have a child?" Hinata "do you have boruto" sakura "so have" sarada "of course, who is boruto?" "ehh this" boruto shows photos of their children so much happier "this is Rekuko's first child, this is Kushiko's second child, this is Naruko our third child and this is Minaru's last child" Hima "brother why do Rekuko and Kushiko have red hair? " sarada "yes that's weird" "oh i also don't know maybe because of the kyubi effect but my wife's kyubi is orange" sakura "ehhh your wife has a kyubi" "hehehe" Hinata "can i see a photo of your wife boruto?" "ehhh! Sorry I didn't bring mom" Hinata "ohh OK" sakura "so you know Naruto's situation?" Hima "father disappeared since you disappeared boruto" "ehh what!" he pretended to be surprised and Skip okay bye aunty sakura, Sarada, Himawari and mother and when Boruto entered the portal he accidentally dropped his cellphone, sarada "ehhh naruto's cellphone?" hima "let's try to open boruto sarada's cellphone" "yes that's a good idea" sakura answered and Hinata "okay try opening it and when boruto's cellphone is opened the cellphone wallpaper contains family photos of his children and when sarada goes to the gallery "ehhhh this is boruto" "dad!!! How come it's here" "how come, Boruto said he doesn't know where naruto is" "naruto-kun" "okay I'll try to open his chat with naruto. 

Naruto: honey.

Boruto: yeah?

Naruto: have you arrived yet?

Boruto: mhm

Naruto: thank goodness you don't forget to have lunch okay

Boruto: ok baby boy

Naruto: BORUTO! , that's embarrassing

Boruto: hehehe sorry, so what about the kids

Naruto: playing and Minaru sleeping

Boruto: ooh cheers honey I love you

Naruto: I love you to

Sarada "Wait what Naruto and Boruto are lovers" Hima "Dad?" Hinata "Naruto-kun" sakura "naruto!"

Sooo I think these enough, bye I will update tomorrow