A child

Update 

April 1993.

At that time rekuko and kushiko were talking in the year room and naruto was rubbing clothes beside them and naruko ran into the house and hugged naruto "I'm home papa" "hehe welcome" Rekuko said "papa.." "yes what's up rekuko" naruto asked, and Kushiko asked "why do you always wear that orange shirt and why do you always wear that headgear?" "I wear this orange shirt because I feel comfortable and this headband is just not to cover papa's hair" and everyone just does their job again.

And suddenly there was a knock on the door *maybe there was a guest* and when naruto opened the door there was boruto and in front of the door holding a flower arrangement "I'm home naruto" boruto gave the flower to naruto, naruto hugged boruto and kissed boruto "why not send message baby" "hehe just wanted to make a surprise" "you are really naughty hahaha" "A-dad hehehe" and suddenly the atmosphere became tense because boruto called naruto father (naruto's children don't know that they are father and son) and rekuko said " papa why did daddy call you daddy" kushiko said "that's weird" naruko "papa.."

And a few moments later naruto said it was just a nickname naruto didn't want his children to know that boruto was his son, and finally that night while in boruto and naruto's room "that was almost dad" "hehe yes it could be messy if they found out" boruto walked to naruto and kissed him "dad.." "hm?" "how about we make more child" "e-eh... Really" "of course dad" naruto stood up and kissed boruto "okay" "hehe".

Me: So because I made this book not for 18+ so sorry. ^-^

In the morning. 

Naruto and boruto are still sleeping and rekuko and kushiko are awake they are hungry so they try to wake up their father to force them to eat and when they want to open the door of naruto's room "rekuko I'm scared" "it's okay we will just at the door and finally they open the door "Pap-" Rekuko saw that his papa wasn't wearing any clothes but Naruto's subordinates were covered by a blanket and Boruto looked at them intently "What's wrong Rekuko Kushiko?" "N-nothing, see you soon" Rekuko was scared to see her father staring at her intently. "You scared Boruto" "Oh really? Sorry" "you bastard" "oh really?" boruto hugged naruto and they slept hugging each other.

And 12.00pm 

They were eating him and naruto and boruto were talking about something naruto's kids didn't know what it meant "so boruto the pregnancy test result was positive" "oh really!" "I'm happy about it" "hey you don't leave me when I'm pregnant with your child you know" "I'll try" "you bastard" "hehe" and Rekuko whispered to Kushiko "child? Is papa pregnant" "I don't know but it seems yes" "so we will have a new sibling" "wow that's awesome".

Soo 3 day later, sorry guys T-T

Boruto gets a letter and when Boruto opens the letter

[for Mr.boruto]

You're assigned to fight on the front lines, and it's an honor if you join and in that meeting you I fought with Akatsuki (I was just thinking about that) so please join this battle.

                                       greetings dear your best friend

*Ugh this bastard, my husband is pregnant and there's more fighting later how about dad when I stay home alone* "eh what's wrong boruto?" "sorry naruto" boruto bowed down to naruto "e-ehhhhh...what's wrong" "there is an assignment calling to fight akatsuki, so i'll leave you SORRY NARUTO!" Boruto shed a little tears and naruto rubbed his hair "it's okay you're just like me I didn't have time for family, I was a failed father but I tried to change that" naruto wiped boruto's tears and kissed him "be ready for your departure tomorrow boruto" and naruto finally returned to the kitchen to make dinner. The next day, Boruto finally left and Naruto was back alone in his house, every night Naruto always prayed and cried but he looked cheerful in front of his children and unexpectedly Naruto was 9 months pregnant, and Naruto looks like this.

 The next day, Boruto finally left and Naruto was back alone in his house, every night Naruto always prayed and cried but he looked cheerful in front of his children and unexpectedly Naruto was 9 months pregnant, and Naruto looks like this

he doesn't look any younger, it's just that her womb is already that big

And when naruto was cooking he realized something that he was about to give birth "R-re-rekuko s-sweetheart" "yes mom" Rekuko looked a little panicked because her papa looked in pain "sweetheart can you take me the phone" "yeah- yeah" rekuko gave naruto the phone and she called shikamaru (Btw shikamaru knows that naruto has a new family) "hello naruto what's up?" "enghhhhh.. Shikamaru I think I will give birth soon" "Wait what! Wait there, Naruto I will come soon, and finally Shikamaru came and took Naruto to the hospital "Where is Naruto's husband anyway?" (Shikamaru doesn't know that Boruto husband) and suddenly there was a black portal beside shikamaru "e-ehhhhh what is this" and suddenly out of boruto who panicked with his husband's condition boruto immediately asked the receptionist and he waited in front of the operating room, shikamaru came to boruto "so you Naruto's husband?" "E-uh yes sir" "And who are you, I think I know you" "I'm Boruto Uzumaki" Shikamaru was surprised "What are you waiting for Boruto?" "Yes, what is it sir?" "I'm Shikamaru, you don't remember? " "e-ehhh what, dattebasa" and when boruto was shocked he heard a baby crying "ahh the child is born" shikamaru was still shocked by boruto. Skip a few hours later.

Boruto has been allowed by the doctor to enter but Boruto's children can't and "Hey baby are you okay?" Boruto asked while walking towards Naruto "Thank goodness you came to see our healthy boy, I'll give you a name. its minaru" "nice name, i like it dattebasa" naruto laughed a little.

 its minaru" "nice name, i like it dattebasa" naruto laughed a little

The baby look like that. 

So sorry it took me a while to update, I also made this in a hurry because I was afraid you would wait a long time and also I was making another story so I forgot sorry, Friends, just wait, I'm making my new matchmaking book, so when it's released, read it hehe.