💛Aether💛

M/n= Male name
H/c = hair color
E/c = eye color
S/c = Skin color
F/o = Favorite outfit
Fluff!!
Requested by @ThatOneCrazyFanGirl2

—————————————————————
(3rd POV)

The sun, seeping through the windows, shining on your beautiful s/c skin. Your eyes fluttering open, blinking multiple times still getting adjusted to the light.

Slowly sitting up, stretching, finally waking up. The room door slowly opening , revealing the one and only, Aether.

"Good morning beautiful!" He says, fully opening the door holding a plate of pancakes. "Good morning.." You say,yawing still feeling tired. "Here, I make you breakfast." Aether says, walking towards you, handing you the plate of pancakes with syrup and strawberry's on top. "Thank you" you say, grabbing the plate before giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Well I have to head out, need to get some stuff real quick!" He says, walking to the door. "Alright" you say before shoving 2 pancakes in your mouth, looking like a hamster with its mouth full.

Aether, leaving the room, while you finish up the pancakes. "Guess I could go on a small walk today.." you mumble to yourself,getting up and walking to your closet. Picking out your f/o and putting them on. Grabbing a brush and brushing your hair out, you proceed to walk to the bathroom, putting the brush on the counter and brushing your teeth, then washing your face. "There! All finished!" You say, look at yourself in the mirror smiling.

Mini time skip

Walking around Mondstadt, you see Flora at her mini flower shop. "HI FLORA!" You yell out to her excitingly, waving your hand around, walking up to her. "Oh! Hey there, M/n! What do you need?" She says, smiling looking at you. "Welllll~ I would like to get some Cecilia flowers please!" You say. "Coming right up!" She reply's, picking some Cecilia flowers and wrapping gift paper around them. "Here you go, M/n!" She say , handing them to you. "Thank you!" You say in a happy voice, handing her 200 mora. "Come back soon!" She says as she sees you walking away. "I will!"

Time skip
(Aether POV)

Walking outside of the walls of Mondstat, I start thinking about M/n. "Maybe.. as an apology for always be out a lot, I can take him out on date at good hunter!" I yell out, snapping my fingers. Being set with the plan, I start rushing back to Mondstat, wanting to see M/n already.

"Maybe.. I can get him a few gifts.. Yeah! That'll do for now" I think to myself, before walking inside Mondstat, heading straight to flora."Hey there flora, can I get 5 grasslamps and 5 Cecilia flowers, please?" I ask her, "Sure thing! Give me a minute!" She says before turning around and grabbing the flowers. Seeing her turn back and hand me them, "Here you go, Mr. Honorary Knight!" Flora says, smiling at me. "Thank you!" I say to her before giving her 1,000 mora.

Walking to Me and M/n's shared house, holding the bundle of flowers in both hands. I walk up to the door, unlocking it with a key.

"M/n! You home!?" I yell out, before going inside and closing the door. "Oh! Yeah!" M/n yells back, hearing his footsteps rush to the door. "Here!" I say, quickly handing him the flowers and looking away, slightly flustered(shy boi<3). "Aww thank you.." he says, before sniffing the Cecilia flowers. "Oh thank reminds me!" He down the flowers on the desk. Before I could reply, he rushes back to the room, then running back, having something in his hand. "Here you go!" He says before handing me flowers.

"Thank you.." I say, grabbing them and hugging him. "Hehe~ no problem!" He says, hugging back.

"Wanna go cuddle?" He says ,breaking the hugs and looking up/down/straight at me. "Uh, YEAH." I say, grabbing him and running to the bedroom, quickly laying down with him in my arms. "Gosh your such a cuddle freak." He say giggling/chuckling a bit. "I'm your cuddle freak" I say, kissing his head. "Yeah yeah whatever" he says before we both slowly start falling to sleep..

____________________________
      711 words
—————————
HOW WAS THAT?!! :D DID I DO GOOD? Sorry that there was hardly any 'action' going on