What A Coincidence?

'I missed this family'

The next day (wow first timeskip)

I sharpened my sword and looked at it proudly. Suddenly a bright light hit my face. My eyes dude. Oh, just the sun. It's morning already. I've been training all night long. May have overdone it just a bit.

'I should probably go back' I thought aloud. We were planned to go to the flower fields today. I started to sprint over L'manberg. An indurance test is needed. It was a 30 minute run. I made it in half the time. That was easy, I need more of a challenge next time.

"Oh you made it. Wilbur told me about the plans. He's been looking for you." Fundy greeted me. Why is this boy up again.

"Fundy, you know what I said, you need sleep" I frowned. I thought I told him to sleep more often.

"I know but, I just woke up early today. My sleep schedule is fucked" he reasoned. There were no signs of sleepiness or tiredness. I guess he's telling the truth.

"Fine, but fix your sleep schedule. I may not be your mother but, I do care for you." I said quietly so only he could hear. He seemed surprised and almost shed a tear. Wilbur needs to compliment him more.

"Thanks" he wiped his eyes. I smiled and pat his head slightly.

"Well I'll go meet with Wil. I'll see you later" I waved to him. He waved back.
I walked over to Wilbur and poked him.

"Whatchu thinking about?" I asked tiptoeing to look over his shoulder. Even though I couldn't see anything, he still stayed the same.

"Helloooo" I waved my hand infront of his face. He was out of this world spiritually. He reality shifting or some shit?

With no option left I did the most reasonable thing and tackled him from behind. He yelped and groaned as he hit the ground.

"Bloody hell, what the-Elaine?" I stood up and he did the same. He brushed the dirt off his uniform and glanced at me.

"May I ask why you pushed me to the ground" he asked, annoyance lacing his tone. I think I interrupted something. I need a good excuse.

"I thought you were reality shifting" I said bluntly. He looked confused as hell.

"What's reality shifting?" It was his turn to ask questions now. I'm surprised he doesn't know. But then again it's not very popular.

"You shift your reality idiot" I answered with zero hesitation. He gave me the most unamused look in the world and stood there. I just scoff at him.

"Right, Fundy said you wanted to see me?" I changed the topic.

"Yes I wanted to ask you about yesterday." Ooh, he is going straight in with the interrogation. I was really hoping he'd forget.

"What about?" I played dumb, which he obviously saw right through me. He sighed and fixed his posture.

"Where were you really? In the morning?" he coldly questioned. Should I tell him? He would be screaming at the top of his lungs if I do. And probably beat the shit out of Dream.

"I told you I fell asleep on the grass. Which was really comforting." I added on making it more detailed, so it's more believable. Wilbur is very observant and can spot lies whenever. That's why Tommy doesn't lie to him anymore.

"From what I've seen you came back late, which is the first red flag. Second, you didn't answer your communicator, which is very unlike you, concidering you hate being uninformed. Third, you were in a very pleasent mood, which in itself is weird, since there should be nothing out there. And let's not forget how you came back with a tint of pink on your cheeks. Care to explain?" he finished rambling. Sometimes I hate how he could see through me even after years of seperation.