As I was about to turn back to shoot once more, I hear the sound of sirens far away, but slowly approaching. My eyes widen. Someone must've called the cops. I need to get Yeojin out of there, and fast.

Yeojin's POV

I was hiding in my closet, hearing the continuous gunshots outside. My parents had told me minutes ago to hide in this closet, but they never told me what they were going to do. I don't know where they are and what they're doing, but I'm worried. For everyone. I wonder why they were so willing to protect me, even if it risked their lives.

I have a hand covering my ear, while the other was on the gun Yerim gave me. A shot goes out and my worry for my girlfriend's safety is only increasing. I know I should put my trust in her, but how could I not be worried? I never actually saw her, or any of the other triplets, in action. Sure, seeing Hyunjin successfully win every smackdown against our friends with no effort was fascinating, but that's playful fighting. And right now I am pretty fucking sure they are not having a fun laser tag game outside. Man I just really wanted to get out to see what's happening.

After several more minutes of non-stop firing, there is quiet. Then, there is the sound of police cars.

Oh shit. Oh fuck.

I'm in trouble. The triplets are in trouble. My parents are in trouble.

Yerim's in trouble.

With a hesitant hand, I open the door of my closer and quietly come out of my hiding spot.  The sound of silence was only getting louder, and so was the pounding in my chest.

I look to my right, where my window was shut, then to my left, where the door to my room was. I consider getting out by the window, but then I remember Yerim isn't here to carry me.

I take a step out of the closet. I would make a coming out joke but now isn't the time. I walk as quietly as I can towards the door, making near inaudible sounds when my take a step. I carefully turn the handle and slightly open the door to peek. The lights were off, the only thing illuminating the house being the sunlight outside. I don't see anyone or anything and I double check to make sure I don't get jumped the first thing I step out of the room.

Getting out from the front door sounds like the stupidest thing to do since the gunshots were in that direction. Getting out from the back isn't a bright idea either, because I heard a few gunshots from there too...

Actually the gunshots came from everywhere I'm not leaving this fucking house. I'm going back to my closet and sit in there permanently.

But obviously, as I make my way back I just had to have a cocked gun behind my head.

I have a cocked gun behind my head.

Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit-

"Well isn't it lovely to see you here." I hear a familiar voice speak. As much as I wanted to say "You're in my fucking house." I was way more worried about potentially getting a bullet in my head.

I was not moving an inch. I couldn't breathe. This situation felt so familiar. It's the same thing as last time, just that there's a difference in the setting.

This Jaehoon (Jaeyun?) guy doesn't seem to move either. I don't know how long we stayed like this, but it felt like an eternity to me. He then finally lets out a hum.

"You know what- this feels anti-climatic. It's like in movies, when a person turns around and suddenly their life is being threatened. That's boring."

...What? I feel the guy remove the gun from the back of my head and I slowly release a sigh of relief. I'm still tense, though, because I couldn't reach my own gun without him noticing and shooting me point blank.