Al Fakher Tobacco Is The Powerhouse Of The Hookah Industry

Al Fakher tobacco is a powerhouse player in the shisha market. This brand makes some of the premium shisha molasses and shisha accessories. The manufacturer of Al Fakher tobacco has a 40% share of the global hookah market. There are more than 100s of Al Fakher tobacco flavors in the market with a varied brand portfolio. This brand is available in more than 150 countries worldwide. Thus, Al Fakher tobacco has made quite the name for itself in the shisha industry.

Expansion of the Al Fakher Tobacco Brand

This brand has its headquarters in the UAE. Over the past years, the owners have expanded their details in travel retail. They aim at building a solid base in the Middle East and North Africa and eventually become a global player. Al Fakher tobacco has an extensive distribution network in its region of origin.

The owners of this company have thought about expanding their businesses further, backed by the recent appointment of a dedicated travel retail team. His name is Ziad Jabre, and he is one of the most well-known and respected industry executives.

While focusing on the travel retail plan for Al Fakher tobacco, it plays a vital role in driving additional growth while also building brand equity. Thus, massive change is seen in the company's sales and marketing channel with high value and importance.

Future Of Al Fakher Tobacco

Shisha tobacco is a relatively more minor part of the broader tobacco category. Yet, it is one of the fastest-growing. You can think of the Al Fakher tobacco as the leader in this sub-category. Al Fakher plans to build partnerships that can leverage this growth in global travel retail and develop the potential of the Al Fakher tobacco flavors.

One of the most popular flavors from this brand is Al Fakher double apple. This brand has a vast portfolio with more than 100s flavors, with travel retail now a significant focus.

According to a recent survey, Al Fakher tobacco hopes to grow its total revenue by +72.5% in volume and +88.3% in value. In addition, there is a new department introduced in the company where the employees will continue to drive category growth in all markets.

With this brand's vast outreach in the 150+ countries, Al Fakher tobacco knows where their fan base is.

Consumer interaction is a huge factor in the success of Al Fakher tobacco in the upcoming years. Therefore, the company has focused on engaging with its customers with top-notch products and supporting the online shisha community.

Apart from the 100s of Al Fakher tobacco flavors, expect new flavors closely tailored to different markets and preferences.

Let us talk now about the origin of hookah and how it became one of the most trending activities during any event!

The Origin Of Hookah

Hookah, also known as shisha, uses heat to vaporize hookah tobacco. There are different brands, such as the Al Fakher tobacco and Fumari, with multiple flavors. The working principle of hookah is pretty straightforward. A long duct is attached to a pipe that is implanted in a glass container. The coal is put on the head to smoke the tobacco, and through the pipe, the smoke comes out.