Gift yourself the royal taste of tobacco Al fakher

Top flavours shisha in the world

Are you tired of boring tobacco shisha at hookah parties? Do your friends refuse to come to your hookah party due to bad quality tobacco shisha? Then, maybe this is the perfect time to switch to premium quality tobacco shisha. To enhance your hookah session, exciting and happening- Al Fakher is the right brand for you!

If you are not aware of the finest blend of tobacco al fakher, you need to know about the best Al Fakher flavors. Once you taste the real classic flavour of Al fakher tobacco- your taste buds will never forget the ultimate pleasure of smoky and juicy cold breath of the brand! That's the beauty of Al Fakher- it is the perfect blend of royalty and classiness. Al fakher best flavors are readily available online.

Reasons to choose the best Al Fakher flavours:

Being a hookah enthusiast- you must have a particular curiosity about Al Fakher's best flavors. Why would you taste Al Fakher while there are various other options available? Informing Al Fakher hookah tobacco is one of the most popular and exquisite shishas in this world. Al Fakher is another name for royalty and richness in the hookah world. With offerings of this brand- there are millions of dedicated lovers of Al Fakher.

In reality, this brand produces more than 50 flavors of shisha. Moreover, you can choose your favorite flavour according to your sense buds as aromatic, fruity, floral, cool, creamy, sour, sweet, and spicy. For the huge range of flavours and authentic taste of shishas- this brand has already made recognition in the hookah market. With the millions of global audiences, high-quality blending potentiality, and numerous flavors- these are enough to taste Al Fakher to enrich your mood.

Let's explore the wonderful world of Al Fakher best flavors:Al Fakher mint

If you have no idea about Al Fakher's mint- then you don't know what you have been missing out on! Al Fakher is best known for their mint flavour. Many mint shisha lovers can't get rid of this magical shisha leaf that perfectly blends with tobacco. This flavour creates the real buzz of mint in every hookah session. This flavor is an accurate blend of the traditional taste and quality of Al Fakher tobacco. Al Fakher mint is available in three sizes- 250g, 500g, and 1 kg. The packaging is close-fitted so that it won't be affected by exterior substances and weather.

Al Fakher watermelon

Are you fond of fruity flavor? Then, you should try Al Fakher watermelon unique tobacco shisha. It is mainly loved for its fruity and juicy taste of watermelon. The smooth touch of tobacco with juicy watermelon can make your smoky session more flavourful!

Al Fakher cappuccino

Are you a big fan of coffee like mocha, latte, or cappuccino? Then, here is the great option for you- Al Fakher cappuccino flavour. The blending of perfect coffee smoky flavour with shisha leaf will lead you to another hookah world.