Whitty x Scared Reader (231)

Your scared of thunder and lightning so that's why reader is scared
........

You were still up it was almost 3AM, you knew you should be sleeping but you couldn't. At least not while you were scared. Its had been storming for almost 2hours and you trying not to cry. Soon falling and getting up to see if anyone else was home awake or asleep. Mostly going for something to drink though.

While trying to keep from crying really loud and Making the noises you take to make when you get scared. You Hurd someone walk behind you hugged you and said, "hey you okay y/n".

You turned around to see a worried whitty soon turning to him hugging him tightly as another thunder was hurd. Whitty caught the message. Picking you up and taking you to bed.

Holding you rubbing small circles onto your back trying to calm you down so you could sleep. " Shh, its going to be okay ,I'm here the thunder won't hurt you." He said as you held onto him with your crying coming almost to a stop. "Th-thank you" you said while almost falling asleep cuddling with him.

Soon you fell asleep from Whitty calming you down and the storm dying down. Not to long after Whitty gave your sleeping body and kiss on the head and went to sleep too.

........
Words overall-231
........