Lucy: There's no end to them!

Wendy: We're completely surrounded!

Natsu: We gotta break through! The exit can't be far!

(Y/N): Just keep pushing, they'll run out of people eventually!

You yelled as you sent a roar of wind at a group of knights, clearing them out. Only for another squad to take their place. 

Back at Crocus, a battered Erza is struggling to even left her head off the ground as her opponent, Minerva stares mockingly at her.

Minerva: With that injury, I doubt you can stand anymore.

She refers to the ankle injury Erza received early from saving Kagura. Erza, despite that injury, manages to return to her feet.

Erza: I'll keep getting back up...! I can't afford to lose this fight. So I'll keep getting back up! I told you before... that you've made an enemy of the one guild you don't want to anger.

Minerva: Anger is bad for your looks.

Erza: You've tormented Lucy... My friends... Kagura... Millianna... Now I'm angry!

Minerva: Oh, am I suppose to be afraid?

Minerva uses her spatial magic as explosions start to happen around Erza. Erza tries to dodge them, but is eventually caught by one from behind. Minerva then looks up as the ceiling start to explode from her magic.

Minerva: My spatial magic can attack anything with my field of vision.

Erza continues to dodge the spatial explosions as Millianna weakly looks up.

Millianna: Explosions?

Minerva: My ultimate Territory magic is befitting the ultimate guild.

Minerva stares confidently at the dust cloud that her magic created, but Erza jumps out from the cloud. She uses a dagger to attack, forcing Minerva to block it.

Erza: I've sized you up!

Shocked that Erza can keep fighting, Minerva becomes agitated and starts attacking recklessly. Erza dodges her attack before seeing and opening. She slashes at Minerva, making her slide backward. Minerva is further enraged that Erza managed to land a hit on her.

Minerva: Yi Ralgas!

Erza: My anger is my guild's anger! Second Origin, Release!

Erza's body glows, shocking Minerva enough to stop her attack. 

Jet: Second Origin?!

Levy: She's unlocked her inner vessel!

Droy: She was hiding it all along?!

While Fairy Tail is surprised at Erza's second origin, her body started to release a great amount of magical power.

Mavis: Go forward, young ones, like a wind blowing through the fields.

Using her newfound magical energy, Erza requips into a new set of armor.

Erza: Nakagami armor!

Elsewhere in Crocus, the two on two battle between Gray and Juvia, and Lyon and Shelia is going on.

Gray: This is defiantly getting exhausting...

Juvia: Juvia is low on magic power, too...

Gray: Forgive me, Juvia.

Shelia: Let's finish them off already, Lyon!