✿Chapter.10✿

" Tomorrow is going to be the festival." Tubbo said with a serious look. "Schlatt will make a big speech and have me make one right after." We all look between the six of us. Wilbur seemed to be laid-back as he had his boots on the table. He hadn't necessarily been listening, but he seems to filter enough into his brain.

" I mean I think it'd make a big political statement if we shot him during his speech." Y/n suggested with a shrug. Techno seemed to agree as he nodded his head. Tommy however scrunched his nose at this. "But if we do that they might hurt Tubbo if he's up there with no weapon.."

"Tommy, I'll be on stage with him I think you forget that sometimes.." she stated. "I just don't want to risk it with either of you.. can you both at least bring a weapon?" Sighing she gave in. For Tommy's sake she'll make sure to be prepared for the worst.

"So are we going with shooting him during the speech? Because I'm all for that." Tommy asked smiling. "The shock factor would be exhilarating!"  Y/n said excitedly. "I say we do it after his speech, giving us a chance to run afterwards." Tubbo quickly added.

Most of the table seemed to agree, with the exception of Wilbur. Niki soon spoke up, "Maybe I can blend in the crowd. So once you're done on the stage I can lead you guys out!" "Yes! Techno stay in the crowd as well, Tommy and Will have to stay far out of sight however."

They've been carefully planning out every outcome. Every little catastrophe that could occur. A sighting, Punz, guards, even Quackity. As much as Y/n wanted to believe Quackity would be on their side, she doesn't know for sure.

Today would be the last day with the winged man before they go against them. She was excited, nervous, and every possible emotion. It was raining outside so it gave her extra time to prepare. She would go into L'manburg soon, but that didn't stop the nerves she felt. The thought of Quackity being upset with her, against her even, didn't feel great.

They began writing up the last of their plans in a book, along with a map folded in one page. This wasn't some spy movie anymore, it was time for rebellion.

~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~

Pulling up the hood of her cloak she rode into town. The rain had mostly stopped but there was still a light drizzle. The smell of the rain was refreshing, and helped calm her thoughts. Slowing Jesper down she brought him to the stables once again. She paid the worker a few emeralds before making her way down the road known as the prime path.

Next to the path were some flowers and clovers. Their leaves covered in shiny droplets which made them sparkle. The petals were wrapped closed, while the clovers slowly drooped. The skies were still cloudy, but it seemed to be clearing up the more she walked.

As she made her way up the steps she took off her hood. The steps seemed to mirror her as she sent ripples into the puddles. Getting a key from her pocket she began to open the grand oak doors that they called the front door. She began to creak the door open slowly, it was dark inside.

Walking in she looked towards the hall, a light seemed to still be on. Once in the kitchen her eyes widened as she saw a half cleaned mess. Glass chunks in the trash bin, while smaller specks dotted the tile. On the other end of the counter lay Schlatt, broken bottle in hand.

She grew worried, not for the mess, not for her bitch of boss, but for Quackity. Where was he? Flipping the light switches she began to look for him. It wasn't till she reached his office when her heart stopped. At his desk was the man himself, passed out. Beer cans littered the ground surrounding him.

Quickly she walked over checking for a pulse.

Ba-dump

Ba-dump

Sighing in relief she scanned over him and his office. It was a mess, the shades were shut and it was cold. Grabbing as many cans as she could hold she began to throw them out. As well as get a dustpan and broom for the kitchen floor. Ripping the half bottle from Schlatt's hand she threw it out as well.

Going back to his office she stared for a moment at the sleeping boy. What the hell had happened? Walking over she bent down to look at him. His eyes were shut closed while his cheeks and ears were flushed from the alcohol. Gently she brushed a piece of hair out of his face.

Sure she had called him pretty all the time, but she hadn't had a close look since the first time they had met. She was definitely not wrong about the nickname, that's all she had to say.

Standing back up she stretched a bit before pulling out his chair slightly. She softly rolled him over then picked him up. Carrying him to his room bridal style she made sure not to disturb him. He had looked stressed. She smiled however when she noticed the jacket he was wearing.

Placing him in bed she tucked him in, after taking his jacket and beanie off. Heading downstairs she grabbed a cup of water, as well as wrote a note. The girl went back up and placed the two next to the table. She knew his head would be killing him when he'd wake up.

Here's some water for your hangover. Don't worry about the mess I cleaned it up. Rest up pretty boy :)

- Y/n

She shut the lamp and walked over to him. Brushing his hair from his forehead, she kissed his forehead. God, she's gone really soft huh.

Before leaving she glanced at the kitchen once again. Technically she could kill him now, make it easier on everyone. But did she really want to do that while Quackity was sound asleep in the same building?

Not really.

~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~

Next chapter is gonna be real good just saying y'all!!! Also wow this book gained so many viewers so quickly??? Y'all r nuts I love it, again thank u for all the support see y'all next week <33