"BITCH" shelia shrieked turning to kimmy who walked backwards as shelias eyes locked on her. ziggy gasped for air before heading towards shelia pushing her straight into the side of the toilet door. shelia stood back up grabbing ziggy and shoving her backwards.

"we're trying to help you!" kimmy screamed grabbing shelias arms trying to pull her off ziggy.

"there's a killer—" shelias hand made contact with ziggys face as she wacked her hard. ziggy was not amused punching her, hard. and with a final push from kimmy shelia went sailing backwards her head banging against the wall.

"oh shit" ziggy mumbled.

"well she got what she deserved" kimmy laughed. garry suddenly burst through the door looking at the pair. "i heard shouting. what's going on—" his eyes fell on the passed out shelia. "what's going on it here? what the fuck"

"is everyone ok?"

"no! everyone's headed back to the mess hall"

"where's nick?" gary asked looking towards kimmy.

"i don't know the last i saw of him he was with you"

"why is shelia passed out on the toilet"

"because she's a bitch" kimmy snapped back.

"was it really necessary to knock her out tho—"

"everyone shut up" ziggy snapped. muffled screams filled the air as they looked at each other.

"did you hear that?" gary asked as kimmy nodded.

"down here! please help us"

"get us out of here!" the screams grew louder as ziggy kneeled down lifting the toilet seat up. "hey! hello!"

"help us!"

"will you please help us" kimmy look as gary who shrugged as ziggy shoved her head in the toilet.

"now that's what i call disgusting" kimmy muttered.

"cindy?" ziggy sounded confused. kimmy kneeled down next to the girl looking down to see cindy and her ex best friend alice. "holy fuck"

"ziggy, kimmy! oh my god!" cindy started laughing a sigh of relief as a bright smile lit upon her face.

"what are you doing down here?" ziggy questioned.

"it's...it's kind of a long story. are you guys ok?"

"i'm just peachy" kimmy laughed.

"yeah, just hold on a second"

"ziggy, are you ok?" cindy yelled out as she disappeared. ziggy stood on the toilet grabbing to bucket and rope they had set up that had once held all the big that were now on the floor.

"what is going on?"

"my sisters in a toilet"

"and so is alice"

"what?" gary looked confused

"just help us!" ziggy yelled at the boy who stood staring the panicked girls. gary nodded agreeing to help the girls. they grabbed the bucket pulling it down. kimmy untied the rope giving the end to Gary. "ok so we're gonna pull them up on a bucket?" gary asked. the girls nodded their head. each grabbing a hold the rope sending the bucket down to where cindy and alice lay.

"just get on! we'll pull you up!"

"yes!" cindy and alice laughed. "dude oh my god" alice laughed as the girls smiled. they were no longer going to be stuck in the shit hole.

"you first" cindy said handing the bucket to alice you nodded in agreement. pulling herself up she latched onto the rope resting her weight on the bucket. ziggy stood up nodding her head "now" she spoke as kimmy and gary began pulling. ziggy joined in as the group slowly but surely pulled alice up.

alice grunted as her foot slightly touched the rock covered in moss. gary wrapped the rope around his arms as the distance between then and alice got shorter. "yunno this looks a lot easier in the movies"

"ashford you better not be calling me fat right now!" alice yelled.

"i would never" kimmy laughed.

"come one keep pulling!" ziggy grunted. alice was almost there. they would bring alice up and then cindy. and then they would leave on the bus and never look back. but it seemed like life had other plans for them.

the door slowly creaked open as tommy slater stood in the doorway. his body covered in blood. "cindy your perfect boyfriend is here!" kimmy yelled after seeing tommy emerge from the corner of her eye.

"WAIT KIMMY DONT—" cindys streams were covered by gary as he sighed in relief at the sight of tommy.

"tommy! tommy, what are you doi—" tommy's axe sliced through gary's head as Kimmy and Ziggy screamed. immediately letting go of the rope alice when flying back down and a headless gary followed. Tommy aimed his axe at Ziggy as when swinging towards her.

Kimmy grabbed Ziggys hand immediately pulling her out of the way. Ziggy and Kimmy toppled over on the ground. Tommy stood over Kimmy looking down at her. Staring for a few second before dismissing her and aiming for Ziggy. again. "shit Ziggy what the fuck did you do to piss him off?"

tommy swinging his axe missed as Ziggy ducked away. screaming. his axe caught in the floorboards gave kimmy enough time to grab Ziggys hand and pulling her towards the exit.

Slamming to door open the terrified girls came rushing out. "which way?" kimmy asked as ziggys face dropped at the sight of tommy reappearing in the doorway.

"shit, let's go" ziggy grabbed kimmys hand pulling her along. they didn't know where they were going. or what they were going to do. but they knew one thing, tommy slater had...

snapped

AUHTORS NOTE;ok so, another chapter out as i promisedtommy fucking slater is the killer but we already knew thathe is gorgeous also

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

AUHTORS NOTE;
ok so, another chapter out as i promised
tommy fucking slater is the killer but we already knew that
he is gorgeous also

anyways hope u liked it

follow, comment, vote <33

𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐒, fear streetजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें