Swiftly, you opening the door. You were faced with a certain boy sitting on your bed with a bouquet of red roses sitting next to him. He immediately got up and grabbed your hand, your bodies hitting each other.

He ran his big hands down your back, his other hand caressing your cheek. A joyous smile forming on both of your faces. He pressed his forehead against yours, looking you in the eyes before grazing your lips with his.

You settled your hands onto his shoulders, letting his lips touch yours. You closed your eyes and felt your mouths go at a steady rhythm. You parted your lips and felt him insert his tongue into your mouth, his tongue explored your mouth before you stopped the kiss.

"Eren.." You engulfed him into a hug, clinging onto his body. Eren's hands laid on the back part of your waist, rubbing circles into your back. At last, it finally felt like you were home now.

"You don't know how much I missed this." Eren planted his hands onto your shoulders and shook you, like you weren't real.

You climbed onto the bed, pulling him with you. You threw your shoes off and saw Eren climb over you, caging you in.

He.was.on.top.of.you.

You grabbed the nape of his neck, his eyes scanning yours. He kissed you once more on the cheek and pushed himself off of you. You set the roses on your bed side table and laid you eyes onto his.

"How was break?"

"It was good..but I really didn't want to talk about that right now." Eren got up and pulled out his car keys.

"Wanna go for a drive?"

                                     ——————
9:19 P.M.

What was originally just a drive turned into somewhat a second date? It was kind of a last minute decision but it all worked out.

On the country side of London, there were abandoned buildings that used to be filled with life. Now, it was just considered a ghost town where teens would go and party all the time.

One of the buildings that the small town had was an old barn. The paint was chipping off, some of the shingles on the roof were nowhere to be found, and the windows were cracked and busted. You were a bit skeptical about it, but Eren persuaded you into going there with him.

He parked his car right outside of the barn, and checked to see if anyone was there inside. You didn't know why he did because he said that you two weren't even going inside. Eren's grip on your hands got looser and looser as you got to the destination he wanted to be at.

You both were standing in front of some tree that was on the side, the branches reached out far and wide. It was extremely tall and contained lots of divots.

Eren stuck one of his feet in one of the divots, and wrapped his hand around the closet branch he could reach. Your were worried he would fall so you stayed close to the bottom just in case. Atleast you would somewhat break his fall if it would happen.

Once he got to the point where he was satisfied, he reached his hand out for you to grab. You hesitated and wiped the sweat off your hand on your pants. You took his hand, cringing at how warm your hand was. He tried pulling you up but you wouldn't budge.