"Ok, I'll give it time," she said.

"Good. Now what made you come back home?"

Her eyes started to water and out of nowhere she started crying. Joshua definitely did something.

Even though I'm still kind of mad at her, she's still my sister.

I got up and pulled her in for a tight hug.

"Joshua kicked you out?"

She pulled away and shook her head no, giving me a sad look.

"I'm pregnant."

———

Dayvon POV

"I'm hungry," Asian whined, playing with the strings on my pants.

She only here cause she stopped by because she "left something else." Long story short, we ended up fucking.

That was 3 days ago though. She left but I got horny so she came over. She ended up spending the night and now she getting on my
damn nerves.

To make matters worse, she brought her irritating ass little sister. Why would you bring a 14 year old to your dick appointment?

"Well, go cook or something."

"I don't feel like it," she groaned, "are you gonna let me move back in?"

"When the fuck did I say that?" I mugged.

She told me she wasn't fucking with Jordan no more, but knowing her she probably lying.

But she said he kicked her out and now she don't have nowhere to stay. That ain't my problem though.

If I'm being honest, I can't even stand her ass anymore. In the beginning I was missing her and shit, but now I don't even like looking at her unless my dick down her throat.

"Come on baby, don't be like that," she dragged.

"Baby? Bitch who said we was back together?"

"So you just call me when you wanna fuck huh?" she complained, getting louder.

"That sounds about right."

"You ain't shit nigga. What happened to Dani? I see she not up your ass anymore," she continued.

Keeping it real, I low key miss her. I ain't talked to her in a minute and a nigga just been down.

Dani got a calm and playful vibe which is why I fuck with her. She make everything interesting and now that I'm thinking about it, I was genuinely happy around her.

In the streets, you gotta keep it gangsta and keep your guard up, same when you dealing with most of these bitches.

But with Dani, I could be myself and not worry about her judging me. That's what I loved.

Fuck, she got me sounding like a bitch-

"What you disrespecting her for? She ain't never did shit to you. You the one who told everybody her business."

"That 8th grade ass incident," she dragged, rolling her eyes.

"It don't matter when it was. You bogus as hell for that shit."

"Whatever nigga. What we finna eat?"

"Nothing. Get your ass out my house and take your bald head ass sister with you."

"You for real?" she groaned.

"Yep. I'm sure your mama will let you live with her," I said getting out the bed.