2. I Think I Don't Care

Sorry for the late update. I was sick and couldn't get out of the bed for days. Remember your comments mean A LOT to me. Thank you all so much for the feedback<3

Also I love this photo of Joel so much. He looks so good and badass on that. I wanted to put the other one too but for some reason the app only allowed me to upload one photo. If you guys know how to fix that please let me know.

Enjoy (:

——————————

Things happened fast after we left airport. After Joel's confession and our kiss, I was frozen and couldn't get a word out of my mouth. His eyes were staring at mine deeply and I could see his confidence crushing a bit. He was sure that I was gonna say it back, well I was sure too but there I was standing in front of him, staring at him quietly. It felt like ages but in reality, I know its been only like 5 seconds. Aleksi finally catched up on us and throw the bag Joel dropped in a side while rushing me to hug. He gently pushed Joel away from me and pulled me into a sincere hug.

"Oh Aurora, you have no idea how much I missed you." He said while pulling of from me slightly to look at my face. I could feel his rapid heartbeats and heavy breathing due to the little chase with Joel.

"I think I might have an idea." I said with a smile on my lips. I could see Joel looking at his feet, hands tucked in his pockets, standing uncomfortably. Fuck. I wanted to say it back to him, I really did. But at that moment I couldn't get a word out of my mouth and felt so overwhelmed in the middle of the airport. Now we were at the large uber that I called for take us to the Airbnb that boys will stay for the next 3 weeks. I was sitting between Niko and Tommi and Joel was right across me, sitting between Joonas and Aleksi. Olli was in front, next to the driver. He was a bit upset that he has to spend the half hour drive apart from us but there are too many of us to fit in the back.

The car ride was fun except from the looks that Joel and I exchanged. For years, I was of afraid of this, things getting weird between us. When we arrived at the house, which was just 3 minutes away from mine with walking distance, boys got into their rooms to drop their stuff off. I booked this house for them and my biggest criteria was this house being close to my apartment. Lucky for us, the closest house was really big and nice, also was not very expensive to stay in for 3 weeks.

I saw Joel going upstairs with his suitcase so I went after him to talk to him. He went to the furthest room from stairs and only noticed me when he turned around to close the door.

"Oh, didn't see you there."

"Yeah, sorry if I scared you. I thought you were aware I was coming behind you." I said even though I knew he didn't. I silently followed him inside the room, still too afraid to say anything awkward.

"It's okay. I could use some help anyway, you know I have absolute zero skill for packing and unpacking." He said while unzipping the suitcase he had in the middle of the room. I reached for his hand to stop him when I walked to him. He lifted his head and looked at me confused.

"Yeah, I know. Also I wanted to talk to you." I said quietly while getting closer to him. My hand let go of his and started to run up to his chest. He swallowed and slowly put his hands right above my hips. My other hand reached his beautiful face and I tucked some of his long blonde hair behind his ear before caressing his cheeks.

"You're beautiful." I said while smiling. He chuckled at my amazed look and put his left hand on my jaw.

"That should be me who's saying that." His thumb started to move slowly below the corner of my lips. I could see in his eyes that he wanted to kiss me. I did too so I closed the little space between us and reached for his lips as I got up on my tiptoes. He put both of his hands on my cheeks, his thumbs caressing me while mine was on his neck, pulling him down to me closer and closer. I missed kissing him so much that I wanted to seize the moment. His lips moved among mine slowly as I deepened the kiss with tilting my head slightly to right. He slid his tongue inside of my mouth. It was a long, passionate yet a loving kiss. We pulled back so slightly cause neither of us wanted to let go of each other. I opened my eyes slowly to his beautiful face again. He was looking right into mine with such a passion that I wanted to throw him into the bed and beg him to have me right there on that moment.