Truth or Dare

~𝔻𝕖𝕤𝕔𝕣𝕚𝕡𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟~

Seems kinda lame but hear me out!! Basically they ask someone "truth or dare" and if person responds (doesn't have to be a direct answer to question) the person can either make them tell the truth or make them do something. Person with quirk ends game when they want to. After five rounds, they can decide if the person dies or becomes a minion for them.

~𝔻𝕣𝕒𝕨𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜𝕤~

Person can refuse to play. How? You may ask. They can refuse by simply not answering or by saying goodbye but here's the catch: in order to say goodbye, you must have "played" three rounds. However, it's not that simple. It is generally hard to say goodbye because the more you "play" the more entranced you are with the game. If you "play" more than five rounds you either die or lead others to "play" with the person with the quirk. When person says goodbye, person with quirk cannot use their quirk on them until 24 hours later.

ℙ𝕠𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕆𝕦𝕥𝕗𝕚𝕥:

Since this quirk can cause death, I think a plague mask would be cool. If it's for a girl, a black skirt, a black cloak that only overs up to their waist, and long black boots. (Add accessories if you want). If it's for a boy, black cloak that covers up to their waist, black suit, black pants, and black dress shoes. If it's for someone who is non-binary or gender fluid, feel free to mix these outfits together.

ℙ𝕠𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕒𝕤𝕖𝕤:
L/N or Y/N (let it be their normal name!)
(Gender) in Black
The Plague Doctor