Chapter: 1

(School sucks and i've been working on this chapter for 12 hours and I've deleted it after 12 hours in so now im re-writing it  ckjhegddjaihvcfwhvc)

Y/N's POV

Koushi had to leave practice early as Mother and Father called him back to the house they seemed a bit angry. Practice was finally over as well and I had to make the 30 minute walk back to the house as it was too late to take the busses home.

"Y/N would you like me to walk you home?"

"I'm alright Kei thank you for asking."

"If you say so."

"Take Yams home I heard he wanted a Melona Popsicle so make sure to get him one on your way home."

I'd smile at him as he slightly blushed.

"Goodnight Kei."

"Text me when you get home."

Kei and Yams would walk out the door to leave me and Kageyama as the only one left. Hinata who was always with Kageyama had left earlier him and Kageyama had, had an argument earlier. 

"Kageyama are you done cleaning up?"

"Mhm. Now how far do you live?"

"It's about a 30 minute walk nothing too far."

"Kay lets get some milk and then we can go."

"Oh you don't have to I'm fine on my own."

"No. Let's go, hurry up stupid."

I'd giggle at the fact that he's quite nice but always tries to play it off otherwise.

"Okay fine."

We went to get some milk from the vending machine and then we started walking of to my house.

"How come you volunteered to walk me home?"

"I live about a block from you. I once walked with Sugawara since he had forgotten his jacket and Daichi hadn't gone to school that day. I can't believe your house is that big."

"Really? I've never known that so does that mean Hinata lives nearby too?"

"Mhm."

We walked in silence for about 3 minutes before he said something.

"Y/N?"

"Yes?"

"How are you so close to Tsukishima?"

"Oh, I've known him since we were little. He's been there for me through everything. He may seem a little mean but he isn't. He has the biggest heart you could ever imagine."

"Really?"

"Yep! He's very kind. At first he doesn't seem like it. It does take a while but eventually he's always there when you need him."