Introduction

Authors Note: So I've been thinking about this concept for a while because Haikyuu characters make me feel extremely happy and comforted so I thought might as well but it out there This is a fluff/Angst book so have fun reading!

Y/N's POV

"Koushi Hurry up we're gonna be late for school!"

"Hold your Horses Y/N do you have your jacket for practice later?"

"Yep! I'm so excited this is my first time meeting your team! Well other than Kiyoko and Yachi and Tsukki and-"

"C'mon Y/N let's go!"

~Time-skip to practice during the afternoon because I truly have no creativity~

Kageyama's POV

"Pass me another one Hinata!"

"Hey Guys stop practicing, for a second come meet our new manager!"

We all circled around Daichi except Tsukishima and Yamaguchi who kept stretching. When in walked Sugawara, Yachi , and Kiyoko with this girl who looked very curious and sad but also looked quite similar to Sugawara.

"Guys meet our new manager My little sister Y/N."

"Hello Everyone! I'm looking forward to working with you guys!"

She had this sad but happy expression to her face but I wasn't one to question feelings especially of people I didn't know yet. Everyone circled around Y/N and greeted her then went back to stretching and practice.

~Time skip to about a week later when Y/N is very familiar with everyone~

"Hey Guys!"

"Good afternoon Y/N me and Kageyama were just talking about you do you want some apple juice?"

"Oh thank you Hinata but i'm alright you guys should get back to stretching I don't want to bother you too much."

"Hey stupid, you aren't bothering everyone but whatever."

That comment got me a glare for Tsukishima but I didn't mind. Y/N would smile at me and then would walk over to Tsukishima where they would converse very quietly.

Tsukishima's POV

"Y/N how are you doing today?"

"I'm doing a lot better then yesterday thanks for asking Kei. Was your date with yams good?"

"Yes it was. Thank you for the cake he enjoyed it."

"I'm glad he did. Do you need some help taping up your fingers again?"

"Ah. Yes please you're really good at it Yams can't do it at the moment."

"I'm Glad to do it Kei."

Y/N's hands have always been extremely soft. She always does things so gentle and softly. She's always been there for me. She makes me feel calm when the only other person who can do that is Yamaguchi. I don't think I could every handle it if something were to happen to her again. It broke my heart the first time.

"Kei are you alright?"

"Oh I apologize I zoned out. I'm fine thank you for helping me."

"It's not a problem. Now go on your way."

Y/N's POV 

People Say that Kei is heartless but I've never seen him act that way towards me. I feel as if some people are just very misunderstood.

"Kiyoko-san?"

"What's up Y/N?"

"It's nothing sorry."

"If you say so. Can you get some water for Daichi and Sugawara?"

"Sure!"

Is what I said before I felt my body hit the cold floor. It happened again. Atleast Koushi is here to explain to them what going on. But jeez I gotta monitor that crap.

"Y/N are you okay did you hit your head?"

"I'm alright Kei thanks. I'm just gonna lay here for a second."

I would slowly sit up with the help of Tsukishima and Sugawara. To see everyone crowded around me with a pale face.

"Jeez that fall hurt like a bitch. I'm alright everyone sorry. My blood sugar got too low I apologize for worrying you guys. It happens sometimes I just didn't realize it until I hit the floor."

Kageyama would sit next to me and would pass me that apple juice from earlier as everyone smiled at me and went pack to practice. Except for Tsukishima and Sugawara who were recording in my medical logs and Yachi and Kiyoko who were getting me some crackers and water.

"Thanks Kageyama. I apologize you have to sit here with me you can go I'm alright."

"Jeez stupid maybe you should tell us what to look out for in case Sugawara and Salty aren't here. Now hurry up and eat those and drink your juice so you don't go down again."

I would smile at him while drinking the juice. 

I'm exhausted but thanks for hearing me out. I like this concept and I put in a lot of things that actually happen to me. Yes I do faint if my blood sugar or salt levels get too low. Nor me or my doctors are aware why it just happens. But I always have a friend or 2 aware of my situation who are able to write in my medical logs in case I need them. I'm alright although thanks for reading I love you all!

Word Count- 823