I start with washing my face clean after tying my hair back. Then while brushing out my teeth, I wrap an arm over my stomach when I feel it turn all of a sudden. I feel my cheeks tingle and I pause from the familiar sign of being nauseous.

I try to shake out of it, but the queasiness begins to feel unbearable. After spitting into the sink, I rinse my mouth. For a moment I think I feel better, but a wave of nausea hits me harder. It's when I turn to the toilet for relief induced by my anxiety.

I groan out of frustration when I flush then wipe my mouth with toilet paper. Part of my frustration has to do with the fact that I've already brushed my teeth, the other part—the major part—is over having to commit a crime against my will.

It's not sitting well with me—lying to Harry when last night was just too good.

I brush my teeth and mouth again the gargle mouthwash to get rid of the ick I've developed. After rinsing my mouth clean, I pat my face dry.

I don't think I can face Harry right now. To my relief, as I had hoped, he is still sleeping when I exit the bathroom. I move quietly again as I search for my flip-flops. When I find them, I head on over to the sliding door and I pick up my tote bag from the couch on the way.

I slip out of the room through the door that faces the beach. Needing time to breathe and be alone, I figure I can make it back before he wakes up.

With the sun hidden behind the clouds, the sky looked gloomy. The breeze comes through and I hug myself through my walk towards the sand. When I find a spot to sit, I drop my bag and get comfortable—but not too comfortable when my anxious heart races with time.

I don't quite know how I'll make it through the day. Heaving a sigh, I dig my feet into the cold sand after tossing my flip-flops aside. I look at the scenery and watch a man surf the minimal waves and I never thought I'd want to be a stranger. I reach into my bag for my phone. Wanting to capture the ocean waves, I lift my phone to take a picture. Might as well remember the good before the chaos.

Setting my phone back down, I look through my camera roll to find the picture I took of Harry the day before. As I stared at it, looking at the smile he put on for me made me appreciate the difference I've seen in him.

I lock my phone, tossing it back into my bag when my stomach feels queasy again.

I hug myself tight and close my eyes for a minute to calm my body from my internal panic. The moment stops and I can't recognize for how long it does. I'm brought to reality when I hear him say my name. I hold my breath before looking behind me to find Harry stepping over the sand in the shoes he slipped on. In gray shorts and a white t-shirt, he throws his hands in the air.

"I was looking for you," he then says to me when he's close enough.

"I'm sorry. I just stepped out for a minute for air." Just as I'm about to stand and dust the sand off of me, Harry sits down.

"S'fine. A note would've been nice, though."

Bringing his knees to his chest, he rubs at his tired eyes beside me.

"Did you see me from the door?" I ask, looking behind me to see or hotel room from a large distance.

"I figured it was you, yeah... What are you doing out here this early, by the way?"

"It's not that early, is it?" I deflect, looking out at the waves before meeting his eyes again.

"What's wrong?" He reads and I don't know how he does it. With his body turned towards me, he has that prominent frown on his face as he waits for me to say something.