Disappointment

Spencer woke up with the sun shining down on him. He grunted as he rolled over seeing his fiancé's back facing him. A smile formed on his face as he moved closer. He wrapped his arms around her from behind. He started to kiss her shoulder before kissing her cheek then her neck which woke her up. "Baby" she mumbled. "Rise and shine my beautiful fiancé" her eyes remained close as she slowly cracked a smile. "I have an amazing idea" he kissed her shoulder. "Making me go back to sleep is an amazing idea" she mumbled causing him to laugh. "No babe, more like we should throw a engagement/pregnancy party" she slowly opened her eyes and looked over her shoulders seeing his smile. "Have our friends and family there. Baby it'll be perfect" he told her. "I think I'd love that" she smiled up at him. "Then let's make it happen" he kissed her softly.

Simone's POV

I was unable to sleep all night because of my selfishness

I was unable to sleep all night because of my selfishness. How could I lie about Liv and Spencer. They are family and I just know when Liv finds out, she'll never forgive me. I can't risk losing a friend in her. I have to make this right. I have to tell Jordan the truth. Even if that means losing my marriage. I can't lie on my friends because I decided to be unfaithful.

Simone walked into the bedroom where Jordan was seated on the side of the bed, putting his shoes on. "Going somewhere?" He looked up at her "yeah, I'm going to see my sister to confront her about her cheating" he said. "Yeah about that.. I think we should talk" she said. "Talk? What's there to talk about? She lectured me for years when I used to be a player back in high school and now it's my turn" he stood up. "Jordan—" the doorbell rung. "I'll get that" he said before walking out the room. Simone sighed before leaving the room with Jordan already being down the stairs. He opened the door to find Damon standing on the doorstep. "Damon?" Simone immediately rushed down the stairs. "Sup man, hey Simone. Can we talk" Jordan clenched his jaw. "What the hell do you want to talk to my wife about?" Simone felt light headed knowing this wasn't about to end well. Jordan looked over his shoulder at his wife who looked extremely guilty. "What the hell is going on?" Jordan asked her. "Baby .." she mumbled. "I need to talk to Simone" Jordan looked at him. "What you need to do is get the hell off of my doorstep" Jordan balled his fists. "If I was you I would ease up" Damon responded. "Damon, please" Simone gave him a pleading look. Jordan looked over his shoulder at her "what are you doing, fucking him?" She looked at Jordan "no" she could see the anger starting to build up in his eyes. "Then what the hell is it. Why is he at our house?!" Jordan said to her. "Man don't talk to her like that" Damon set him off "Man you got one more word to say to me and I swear to God—" Damon cut him off "you swear to God what? Sound like a little bitch to me. Your girl needs a real man that's why we had our moment at the park" Simone's eyes widened "Damon!" She shouted and with that Jordan sucker punched him to the ground. He started to kick at him with Simone grabbing his arm "Jordan stop" he swung his arm away from her "don't fucking touch me!" He looked at her with tears in his eyes "this is how you're gonna do me?" He walked inside and grabbed his keys. "Baby I'm sorry" she started to cry "yeah you're sorry alright. We're over" she tried to stop him but he pushed passed her to leave the house. "You're a real bitch ass" Damon was standing and running his jaw. "What?" Jordan threw another punch, this time missing. Damon started to punch at his ribs. "Guys stop!!" Simone shouted. Jordan grabbed him and threw them to the ground. They were on the ground wrestling when Spencer pulled up and rushed out of the car. "Jordan man, stop" Spencer grabbed him "get the fuck off of me Spence" he tried his best to get out of Spencer's grip. Damon stood up and tried to push Spencer out the way who turned around quickly and pushed him back "you don't want no problems with me dawg, you best leave right now" he threatened. Olivia got out the car looking up at an emotional Simone who stood a few feet away from Jordan. She then watched Damon walked down the steps and leave. "This shit has nothing to do with you" Jordan pushed Spencer from behind. Spencer turned around "are you serious right now? Last time I checked he was beating your ass and if it wasn't for me, he could've done some serious damage" he shouted. "How about you worry about your own fucking wife" Spencer looked over his shoulder at a confused Olivia "what are you talking about?" Spencer looked back at Jordan "don't act brand new, I know everything sis. Y'all can stop pretending to be the perfect couple" he said. Olivia walked up the steps to face him. "What are you talking about?" Simone looked down. "Want me to spell it for you sis. You're no fucking better than than this skeezer" Spencer got instantly pissed "what" he punched Jordan into the door. "You're asking for two ass whoopin's aren't you?" Olivia placed her hand against his chest. "Calling your sister a skeezer, cool..." Jordan was rubbing his cheek as he was looking at her "Simone told me everything" he said. "I lied" she mumbled. Everyone looked at her "lied about what?" Olivia and Spencer were confused. She looked up at Olivia with tears falling "I'm so sorry I just panicked and told Jordan I've been acting different because I've been hiding your secret about you cheating on Spencer with Darnell" Olivia was ashamed by Simone. "I would never cheat on Spencer. Have you lost your mind?!" Simone looked down knowing she only made things worse. "I know and I am so sorry Liv" Olivia shocked her head in disbelief before looking at Jordan who was regretting his awful words towards his sister. "Liv..." he trailed. "Don't talk to me" she then looked at Spencer holding back her tears "can we go, please?" He nodded seeing the pain in her eyes. He took her hand and they made their way down the steps. "Liv I'm sorry" Simone cried out.

Billy and Laura was cuddled up on the couch, watching classics when a constant bang was at the door. "You think it's one of the kids?" Billy asked. "I doubt it, they would've called" she said before standing up. "I'll get it" she said making her say to the door. When she opened the door she found a young woman, mid-30's standing on her doorstep. "Hi, may I help you?" The woman had her arms folded and was wearing a gray hoodie with black sweats. Her hair was frizzy and untidy. "I-I know you don't know me but I-I need a place to stay" she said. "Who's at the door" Billy got off the couch and walked over. "Hi?" Billy looked over at Laura confused. "This woman claims she has no place to stay and is asking if she could stay here" Laura said. "I mean there's no harm in helping someone, she could stay in Liv's old room" Laura looked over at him quickly "absolutely not" she then looked back at the woman "you need to leave, now" she said. "Ma'am, please. I can't spend another night sleeping on the concrete" she pleaded. "That's not our problem. Don't you have family to go to" the woman shook her head. "Well I'm sorry, you can't stay here" Laura closed the door on her with the woman looking down. She turned around and started to walk off. Seconds later Billy opened the door and closed it behind him with the woman stopping when she looked over her shoulder. She turned around seeing Billy walk up to her. "Here you should take this, get yourself a hotel. This should get you through two night" she looked at the money he was offering her. "I can't take that" Billy was confused "what, why not?" Tears were welled up in her eyes and nose was red "because I don't wanna be alone. I've been alone for so long that I can't handle it anymore. I'll figure something out" she turned around to walk away but Billy stopped her "my daughter and her boyfriend has a cabin and also a condo. I'll call her and ask if she could help you out. Please, let me help you. I'll be up all night wondering if you're okay... crazy because I don't know you but I just want you to be okay" he said with her looking down "are they nice people?" He chuckled "are they nice people? Of course they are. Why wouldn't they be?" She looked up "your wife doesn't seem to be" she said. "No worries my daughter and her boyfriend are great people. Just hold tight while I get a hold of them" he pulled out his phone.

TO BE CONTINUED