She's Mine Now.

Everyone went out to check it out. There, was the body of Ara, laying down, motionless. Rhydian's eyes filled with tears as he saw his beloved one dying. "Oh, please stop seeing it, I was the one who plotted her murder." A voice sounded. It was Rhydian's cousin. Beside her was a man with a black suit and a gun on his hand. Rhydian pushed his cousin as he shouted at her with a desperate voice. He couldn't even trust his cousin who is a snitch and the mastermind of the murder.

But to everyone's horror, that murdered girl that was shot by bullets, was resurrected and healed by a bird that is now on her shoulder. "Thank you my Caladrius," Ara quoted as she sat back up.The next thing that happened was the caladrius on Ara's shoulder turned into a tan-skinned man with black long luscious hair, dark purple sterling eyes wearing a black suit and tie. To be honest, Ara thinks he's more of a turn on than Rhydian is because Ara likes men with long hair. The holes that were the cause of the shooting, soon faded. The man offered her hand to pick her up from the floor and carried her. He walked to her house as he turned back to look at Rhydian who still has tears flowing out of his red-teary eyes. The man gave Rhydian an evil aura as he turned his eye color from dark purple to empty black. Ara was sleeping comfortably like a baby on his chest. The Broadway daylight soon fell into the dark cloudy nights. A knock on Ara's door was heard. The caladrius, whose name is Xander, opened the door shirtless just to see Rhydian with his red and black suit. Rhydian stormed into the house and broke into Ara's room. Xander had a bad feeling as he watched him broke into her room and followed him.

Followed by Ara's scream, Xander sprinted into Ara's room and to his terror, Rhydian was removing her clothes, trying to make her, his. Ara was crouching at a corner while getting threatened by the man. " Ara! I love you! Don't ever be with that guy! Please be with me! I love you sincerely and forever," Rhydian persuaded her. Xander shoved Rhydian aside, grabbing the half-naked girl, then fleeing from the house. Rhydian was still chasing after them trying to catch his beloved girl. But they went into an alley and had a dead end. Rhydian finally reached them. Xander put Ara at the corner, covering her with his suit to keep her warm. On the other hand, Rhydian had the intention to murder the caladrius so that he could have Ara. But little did Rhydian knew, Xander carries anesthesia in his pocket everywhere.