𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Start from the beginning

"I forgot to get the key from Principal Gakuganji," she gasps. "I'll be right back!"

Quickly, Miwa walks out and slams the metal door shut. You stand up and watch from the window of the door as she locks it- which a part of you hoped she would forget, too.

Miwa then turns and runs away. You groan in disappointment as you turn back to your confinement.

"That asshole," you grumble as you think about the white-haired man you just began trusting, "really sold me out to horrible people."

You take a seat on the only chair in your room, placing your head down on the table before you.

"This sucks," you hiss. "Why the hell do I have to get treated like this just because of my stupid curse?"

Suddenly, the words Sukuna spoke to you ring through your ears as though he was sitting beside you.

"You're not technically a human."

You can't help but wonder what that makes you then; a real curse? I can't be a cursed human since there's no foreign cursed spirit inside of me.

You lift your head up towards the corner with the small toilet and groan at the thought of using it. You can say for sure now that you miss Gojo yanking you around to do random crap for him. He had you working your ass off, but at least you had a decent place to stay and he seemed to care about it...

Although, he did leave you to stay in Kyoto, so maybe you didn't mean anything to him. You really were his tool.

"I'm back!" Miwa's voice huffs with hardly any breath left.

You sit up and wait patiently as she unlocks the door. You think that now could be your time; you could totally take this girl on and get the hell out of here. However, as she steps into your room, you see a tall man with black hair wrapped in some kind of cloth standing nearby. Judging by his demeanor, he looks ready for you to try your luck against him.

There's no way I could get past both of them right now. Damn it.

You sit quietly as you hold out your arms to Miwa again. She smiles as she unlocks your cuffs and removes them for you.

As you look down at your hands, you rub the bruises aching your wrists.

Gojo never cuffed me out of distrust. I know that Yaga said it's only a formality, but Miwa said nobody trusts me. At least he did.

Through your thoughts alone, you begin to realize that you miss Tokyo. More specifically, you miss being in the hands of Gojo.

"Um... Breakfast, lunch, and dinner will be given to you at specified times so you don't need to worry about eating... If there's anything else you need, let somebody know," she says with little conviction in her voice.

"'Kay," you scoff, "When can I leave this shithole."

Miwa looks at you funny, as though she wasn't expecting that to come out of your mouth at all. As for the man behind her, his eyebrows knit together in extreme distaste.

"Sorry," she shakes her head as she closes the door and locks it once again. "I don't have the answer to that. Y-you can ask Gakuganji about that in the morning..."

By this point, you realize that Miwa's doing everything in her power to avoid making eye contact with you and is staring at the ground uncomfortably.

"Why? What's tomorrow?"

"Get some rest," she says sorrowfully. "You'll find out in the morning."

For a moment, Miwa looks at you. You catch the sympathetic look in her eyes before she turns around to leave. As you look down at your hands, you realize that there are droplets of water coating most of your fist.

You watch as more water drips down onto them, realizing that you've been crying as you were talking to Miwa.

You wish you didn't know why, but you do.

He gave you up, you tell yourself as you squeeze your eyes shut. You were too much for him to deal with.

 You were too much for him to deal with