───── 𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡 ¡!

Comenzar desde el principio

"heyya! y/n-san. feeling anybetter?" Chifuyu runs up to you, helping you get the cup at the top shelf. 

you waved your hand and muttering a small 'thanks' to the sweet boy with a smile on his face. "yes, thanks to Mitsuya. im feeling a little better now." A hand interrupted your focus and stared at the person who's rasing their hand.

"hey!i took care of you too!" mikey exclaims waving his hand around as the group sweat dropped at him.

you stared at him for awhile then again invert your attention to the group,causing him to have a irk mark at his forehead. 

"hey! dont you dare ignore me ugly!" he said, hands on his hips.

the night comes and you've decided to stay at your house for the night since you have few things to do.

"hey you should stay, you still have fever ya know. " your older brother said, ruffling your hair as you swept his hand away, an annoyed look plastered on your face.

"i can handle it. its just a small fever and i have school tomorrow. and i already told Hina she's staying for the night so i should be okay." you told him, only hearing him sigh.

"alright. i'll see you tomorrow." he said, going back to the house and the other friend of him also bid their goodbye to you.

"hey! hina! lets go, its cold out here." you wave your hand to the pink haired with her bicycle and nods, giving you a reassuring smile.

the pink haired jogs up to you, a pair of plastic bag on her hands. " what is it? " you asked, as she simply answered, "snacks! we're having a girls night!"

you sat down at the carpet as Hina spread the snacks she brought, explaining how she brought them one by one. you found it adorable.

"so how's your relationship with Takemitchi going? is he treating you right?" you ask, stuffing a handful of mochi into your mouth.

the girl nodded, "yes, we're fine. Respecting each other's privacy here and there. " she said, smiling and sipping her drink.

"we should sleep, its getting late." you jumped at the bed, Hina joining you.

"Y/N. about Mikey.." she nlurted out, gaining your attention

turning into her, you looked at the girl who's staring at the ceiling blankly. "you two would be perfect together."

"what did you say?" you stared at her, making her sweat dropped and fiddled with her fingers.

it was quiet for a little while before she speaks up. "you know those cliche romance books right? the enemies to lovers type of trope."

"goodnight." you said to her with a mood drop, clearly disliking the idea.

she laughs and wrapped a arm at yours, hugging you tightly, sending multiple apologies.

"okay sorry, i wont tease you about him again." she once again laughs, as if you can resist her, the sweetest girl at the world.

the rest of the night is just a movie night and bunch of cuddles. just like how the two of you always do when having sleepovers.

─────

the next morning came up and the rays of sun welcomed the two cuddled girls, hairs a mess and two hugged to each other.

the black haired girl's phone blowing up with bunch of messages and calls from no other than the Sano from the groupchat.

TOMAN 😡😡😡