XV

Arabella Campbell
(A month from the last chapter)

Oh my god.

Oh my Merlin.

This is it.

"Ara, you've been starring at that card for an eternity now what the hell is wrong?"
Julien grumbled, now taking a peek at what was written on the aforementioned card in Arabella's hands.

"Holy shit!"
Julien marvelled.

"Ms. Barden! Ten points from Ravenclaw for foul language!"
Professor McGonagall scolded, Julien paid her no mind at all.

"What's the matter with you two?!"
Eileen asked. She found it strange, she always noticed the two being careful around teachers, always being well-behaved students, so it was strange Julien was cursing around a teacher.

"She's going to meet him."
Julien answered.

"Who?"
Eileen hadn't decided to take a peek at the card yet, so she remained oblivious.

"The secret admirer wants to meet me at the Astronomy tower tonight."
Muttered Arabella, she couldn't believe it as much as they do.

"WHAT?!"
This time both Julien and Arabella shushed her, they already lost ten points they didn't want to lose more.

"What's going on with you three? Now the whole hall is curious as to what made you all so shocked."
Remus commented with a small smile, now moving from his spot afar alone to in front of the group of three. He's met Arabella's friends before, they got along well, he would sometimes sit with the group during meals and they would sometimes include him in conversations but Remus knew, they were curious as to why he was suddenly separated from the marauders, so were the rest of the school but he only wanted Arabella to know for now.

"Also where'd you get the Ivory Rose?"
He added,

"The secret admirer? Who else would give flowers to me?"
Arabella didn't miss how his smile dropped and was instead replaced with confusion.

"What do you mean secret admirer?"
Questioned Remus, no longer with the playful tone before. Arabella knew right away that something's not right with the way he's reacting.

"The secret admirer who's been giving her flowers for like months now?! He want to see her!"
Exclaimed Eileen with a squeal. To her, this is probably a romcom, where the main character discovers who the love interest is and then they fall in love and live happily ever after. Arabella knew that's what she wanted too, and she found herself hoping it was Remus but with the reaction he's given, her hopes are starting to diminish.

"I'm coming with you."

"No your not. If you're allowed to go with her then so are we."
Eileen answered for Arabella, a glare with her words.

"What if he's a creep? What if he's dangerous? At least there'll be someone to go there that'll be able to protect her!"
Remus explained, his tone rising an octave. Now Arabella understood his point, she agreed with him now, nodding along as well.

"He's right, he's coming with me. I'm sorry but this is one of the situations where the more the merrier isn't a good thing."
Arabella felt guilty for leaving them out, the same people who've been there since the first bouquet of flowers. They were there since she received the bouquet of roses.

"I guess it's okay. But you two better introduce him to us okay?!"
Threatened Eileen, her tone worse than an angry mother. Remus and Arabella simply replied with a nod.

She felt her stomach churning in excitement. Finally, after months, she was going to meet him. She was going to meet the boy who was so interested in her that he'd learned flower language, spent time getting flowers, and spent time leaving them for her. She hoped if they did date, he'd give her the same effort. She hoped he wasn't too different from the image he's made of himself. She hoped he was sweet and compassionate, and funny, and smart, like Remus.