𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 90

Start from the beginning

"LET ME GO YOU RAINBOW EYED FREAK!!" I yelled. "So you do talk now!? but that was mean!!" Douma said.

That's when I heard a slamming sound. "MASTER SHINOBU!! Y-Y/N!!?" I heard Kanao yell. I felt something hard and cold keep me in place with Douma.

"KANAO HELP SHINOBU!!" I yelled. That's when I felt my self being absorbed into Douma's body.

I felt myself start to black out with a cod feeling as my vision completely blacked out.

.

.

.

.

.

I rubbed my eyes and sat up to see I was in a dark atmosphere. I looked around then topped when I saw a figure laying down.

I stood up and walked over to it to see it was me sleeping. I went to shake myself awake but my hand went right through.

'I'm not dead... I must be having some weird out of body experience' I thought while furrowing my eyebrow.

"Hey wake up!" I said but I didn't wake up or move in the slightest. "WAKE UP!!!!" I yelled. "HELLO!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING-" I stopped when I remembered.

'I'm in Douma's body aren't I...' I thought as my face scrunched up. I felt my eyes sting with tears.

"What... no no no stop crying...." I said while wiping my eyes. I tried but the tears wouldn't stop. "I'm so tired of this... why can't we just live happily... why do demons exist!! it doesn't make any sense!! how come we have to suffer because of demons!! I just don't get it why we got turned into demons!! I hate how so many people are tormented and murdered everyday! and only because of demons!! Everyday and night I wish I could see my mom and siblings again!! I worry 24/7 that a demon might come an attack my loved ones that maybe... I might attack them... I just want to live in a world without demons I HATE THEM AND I HATE MYSELF!!" I yelled.

"Well that's a nice speech" Kanae said. I wiped my eyes. "I'm sorry I failed" I said. "Failed? no stuck? yes... Y/n you didn't fail anyone you saved Shinobu you just did what yourself was telling you to! but if you don't stop crying and get up Kanao and Shinobu could die! not only that you'll get taken to Muzan!" Kanae said.

"Look Y/n there was a plan Shinobu had... she was going to kill herself for the safe of revenge but the one thing she needs you have" Kanae said.

"W-what is that?" I asked. "I need you to use your wisteria powers and fill this place up as much as possible!" Kanae said.

Without asking questions I put my hand out and I got the cold feeling then the purple ribbon like mist swarmed up into the air.

"If I keep it like that then it'll grow stronger and fill this place up" I said. "Okay now the wisteria will grow inside of Douma when it's strong enough you'll be given a chance to finally kill him" Kanae said.

AUTHOR'S POV

It felt so hard not only did Kanao have to fight this demon from all his attacks she had to protect Shinobu who was currently unconscious.

'What do I do!? do I kill the demon!!? but what if Y/n ends up disintegrating with him!! or what if I hurt her!?' Kanao thought blocking all the ice from hitting her.

Kanao dodged the ice that almost hit her head. "It looks like you've got your head some where else! Better stay focused or something like this might happen!" He said before lifting his hand up to show me he had my sword.

'Uh- but I just had it....' Kanao thought eyes wide. "You weren't holding it tightly so I took it! I'll just put it here" Douma said sticking it between the boards of the floor.