Part-5

As Ronnie was trying to solve the mystery that we who is trying to make me a mental person...at night I screamed.
Ahhhh!!!!wait!! Whatt are you doing???
Pls don't kill her I beg you.
My dad said"what happened to you my daughter who is being killed"
There is a girl named Sonu and she is being killed.
My mother" oh dear!!what has happened to you it's just your dream"
Ufff ....I am just fed up of what is happening to me.

But next day when I saw that a girl named Sonu who came in my dream goes missing. I felt like she has been already murdered. Now I thought of like informing to Ronnie he said"ok better you inform this to police"
So when I informed police I told them that where is the dead body so when they found it they thought that I have only murdered Sonu and arrested me.
Now my life became miserable...
Ronnie came to me and said that he will help will just take a five years degree in law school and become a lawyer to fight my case.

Five years later...
When I was of 23 and in jail Ronnie came and said"I have goty lawyer's degree now I will be able to fight your case as a defence lawyer."

Now I was a bit happy. But my happiness will not be very long as the prosecutor or who fight against who is arrested was Tina ...she has a record of not losing any case in her career.
Will Ronnie be able to save me let's see in next part.